Episode 74

"Dreams"

"Dreams"

The day went on really fast with just the whole class listening to a bunch of lectures.

When the class was dismissed, their new classmate immediately went out of the room in a hurry.

While them, they just stayed there for a while, bickering and chatting nonstop.

"Shit, our final exams are just two weeks away from now on" Nayeon said worriedly.

"And if we failed it, we might not graduate and repeat a year!" Bam continued while whining.

Lisa looked at her friends quietly. If this was back then, she would also worry about the same thing. But one thing is for sure. No one is dumb.

As long as you work hard for it, study and study, you would get through it. Every smart being is a person who worked hard for their knowledge. No one was born smart. Every smart beings are made. Hence, she believed that her classmates could do it as well.

Lisa stood up before saying,"I suggest for our whole class to have a tutoring session everyday. We must all pass the exam"

"But who would even waste their time on teaching us???" Dahyun asked.

Silence.

Then after a long silence, all of them turned to looked at Lisa and Jungkook. Their class got these two power houses!!

Their King and Queen!!!

"No not me, I'm just a beginner" Lisa trailed, sitting down slowly.

Jungkook chuckled before saying "Then shall our tutoring class start today?"

Everyone smiled widely. Lisa looked at him proudly.

Second chance.

He asked her for a second chance. And this time, she's giving it a shot.

Maybe not as a lover, but a friend is more than enough for her.

5 pm, School Grounds

"Again!! 3 more lapse!! Run! Run! Run!" Jungkook shouted.

The students of Hangguk University are all oblivious at what's happening. They all looked in confusion as they watch the whole students of Class D run in circles in the middle of the field for the 7th time now.

What's happening?

Well that is the thing that Jungkook could think of to make these students learn faster because time is at their tail. They only have two weeks.