Episode 07

"The Arrival"

In the middle of a blossoming pink forest, stands two people, looking at each other, feeling the cool air breeze

"And also, a while ago. I actually created an origami that represents you. I just didn't showed it to everyone because I wanted to tell you this in person with just the two of us and no one around," Jungkook said bringing out a paper mache from his pocket.

Lisa looked at it in awe.

Right now, she feels like her heart is about to burst from happiness.

"Why rose?" Lisa asked as she slowly took the rose shaped origami from Jungkook's hands.

"To me, a rose symbolizes you because of your beautiful looks yet harmful cause. A rose is beautiful on the outside, but many people wouldn't dare to touch it because of it's stems full of thorns. To me, you are like that. Your beauty can allure anyone, even me, but I am afraid of going near you because of your thorns. But a friend of me told me to pluck your thorns away and I did, and that's the time that I saw the real you. A beautiful person inside and outside," Jungkook says all this flowery words while looking deep into Lisa's eyes.

Lisa can feel the rapid beats of her heart.

"Are you courting me now?" Lisa asked with hope lingering in her eyes.

Jungkook was taken aback at Lisa's sudden question.

"N-not y-yet. I'm still not ready and I'm still unsure o-of everything, especially my feelings," Jungkook said, looking anywhere except Lisa.

"I understand you. I know you're still not ready to court someone yet," Lisa said while patting Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook heave a sigh of relief that Lisa could understand his position very well.

"That's why I will be the one to court you," Lisa finished with a satisfied smile on her face.

Jungkook looked at Lisa in shocked. He was indeed speechless. This girl is thick skinned!!

When Lisa saw that he had no plans of speaking, she then walked away while skipping giddily, humming a beautiful tune.

Jungkook just looked at her retreating back, unable to say a single word. He felt like as if his feet is glued on the ground.

Monday, 2 days after the field trip

"Jin Ah!!!!!!!! Good morning!!!" Lisa beamed happily as she sat next to Jin Ah inside their classroom.