Episode 40

"Fire"

"Fire"

So in short, the Class D caused chaos in the entire campus by setting out the fire alarm.

Amazing.

Jungkook looked ahead at his classmates who are still running around the field.

Their feet are slowing down bit by bit.

"What are you slacking about?! Are you tired? Tired of living?!! No slacking!!! Go run 5 more times!!! Chop chop!!" Mr. Kim commanded.

The Class D muttered some curses but in the end, they still followed Mr. Kim's instruction.

After 15 more lapse, Class D was finally set free.

Lisa ran towards Jungkook. She plopped down next to him with a dejected look.

"I'm sooooo wasteeeddddd!!" Lisa whined. Jungkook then handed her a cold bottle of water before taking out a towel to wipe her sweat.

"I called my father's assistant to buy some extra uniform. Here. Change now into this before your sweat gets into your back. You'll catch a cold if it did" Jungkook said as he gave Lisa a paper bag.

Lisa smiled cheekily before pecking his cheeks.

"Thanks!" She then stood up as she ran towards the comfort room.

"Ew! PDA!" Hoseok said as he crunched his face to a frown.

Chanyeol laughed before saying,"Jungkook, can I have some of that water"

He wiped his sweat as he breathed up and down from exhaustion.

The water he's pointing to is the water bottle that Lisa left.

Jungkook snatched the water bottle from the ground with a lightning speed. He then kept it inside his jacket as he looked coldly at Chanyeol.

Bam who's been drinking his water suddenly spitted everything out after seeing Jungkook's act.

What the heck was that?!

"Jungkook is acting up like a baby" Chanyeol murmured before facing his back to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Psshh, whatever. At least I'm not single.

Chanyeol: (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

Later at lunch, as the Class D walked towards their table, they received weird stares from the other students especially from the students from Class A and B.