Episode 34

"Him"

"Him"

Lisa thought that she would hug the dance floor in no time when a hand caught her waist to stop her from falling.

"!!!" She looked up with a mix of relief and shock at the man in front of her.

The man in front of her resembles Lee Sungmin!

But his eyes is a lot more cat shaped and his over all features is unrealistic, it is as if he is designed and drawn as a Manhua character.

Lisa: Could he be the father? (⊙_◎)

Lisa's subconscious self: Yeah, our main self is really dumb (-_-メ)

Sometimes I think I'm smarter than the real owner (;ŏ﹏ŏ)

"Sorry for bumping into you, I was in a hurry. My cousin's gang is here to get me! Bye!" And with that, the man ran off.

The man haven't even got his fourth step away from them when a bulky man caught his sleeves.

"Where do you think you're going?" The bulky man asked as he dragged the leaner man in the middle of the dance floor by neck.

"Yah! I'll sue you for this! I promise!" The lean man said with a difficult voice due to being strangled.

A commotion has formed now around the dance floor. Jungkook and the others saw this. He then remembered that Lisa must've took a short cut through the dance floor with her lazy self on toll hence, he immediately stood up and approached the commotion. Seeing this, the others followed suit as well.

Jungkook saw Lisa with her back facing.

"Hey, what happened? You okay?" Jungkook asked as soon as he reached Lisa.

Lisa nodded her head, and just as she was about to open her mouth to explain, the door of the club suddenly opened.

"Big boss is here!" The bulky man said as he bowed 90 degrees. The other men inside the club bowed as well with full respect.