Not an Update

Note that this is not an update but rather a teaser for the next stories that would be released once My Handsome Tutor is finished.

Please take your time in reading as I would love to hear your thoughts.

Without further a do, let's begin.

=====♠=====

Prologue: The Frozen Flame

In the realm of Alderia, two mighty kingdoms stood in stark contrast to one another. The Kingdom of Frosthaven, ruled by the benevolent King Edward, was a realm frozen in time. Its people, their hearts weighed down by the burden of eternal frost, lived in humble dwellings amidst the icy landscapes. The kingdom was known for its unique resource, ice, and the wielders of ice magic were revered as protectors of their land.

Opposite to the Kingdom of Frosthaven was the Kingdom of Pyrovia, a vibrant and prosperous realm ruled by the powerful and enigmatic and young, King Jake. With its thriving cities and bustling trade, the kingdom flourished under the warmth of the ever-burning flames. The people were filled with passion, their lives a dance amidst the fiery glow.

For generations, the two kingdoms had coexisted, each aware of the other's existence but never crossing paths until the fateful day when war engulfed the land. The armies clashed, and after a long and grueling battle, the Kingdom of Frosthaven fell to the might of King Jake's forces. King Edward, unable to protect his people, made a desperate plea for their survival.

As a result , King Jungkook stood victorious, his eyes scanning the ruins of the fallen kingdom. He granted the King's plea and said "Then in order for your kingdom's freedom, you shall grant me a marriage with your daughter that would unite both of our kingdoms."

A marriage. To the princess of Frosthaven, Princess Lalisa, the last remaining heir of the Kingdom of Frosthaven that could wield ice.

Determined to unite the two kingdoms and forge a lasting peace, King Jake proposed a marriage alliance with Princess Lisa.

Reluctantly, the King accepted the proposal. Princess Lalisa also had no other choice but to grant the marriage proposal, knowing it was for the greater good of her people.

As she entered the Kingdom of Pyrovia, she expected a warm welcome from the people, however, she was met with disdain and mockery from the people who saw her as nothing more than but a pawn in a political game. King Jake, a man of few words and a cold demeanor, offered little solace to his new bride, often ignoring her presence entirely.

Would love even bloom in our marriage?

One moonlit night, as the Kingdom of Pyrovia lay engulfed in shadows, goblin hordes emerged from the depths of darkness. Chaos reigned as the creatures ravaged the land, threatening the lives of all who dwelled within the kingdom. King Jake, a formidable wielder of fire, valiantly fought to protect his people, but amidst the chaos, Lalisa was left vulnerable.

Trapped in her chambers, Lalisa battled the goblin invaders with her feeble control over ice magic. She fought valiantly but was overpowered and fell victim to their relentless assault. Her life was extinguished, leaving King Jake bereft and the kingdom mourning the loss of their queen.

Yet, fate had other plans in store. Three years later, on the eve of King Jake's impending marriage on the daughter of a wealthy duke of Asteria, Amber Rose, a figure cloaked in an ethereal light emerged outside the grand palace. It was Queen Lalisa, reborn from the ashes of her demise, her spirit emboldened and her powers amplified.

No longer a weak wielder of ice, Queen Lalisa possessed an inner strength that radiated from her being. Her once frail and delicate form had transformed into that of a resolute goddess, her eyes gleaming with a newfound determination and coldness. The people of the kingdom was shocked at her revival, witnessing the birth of a queen reborn from the fires of tragedy.

As the winds of change swept through the land, the Kingdom of Pyrovia stood on the precipice of a new era, where the union of opposites would be tested, and the power of ice and fire would collide. The tale of Queen Lalisa, the wielder of ice, and King Jake, the master of fire, was about to unfold, forever changing the destiny of Alderia.

Starring:

Lalisa Manoban
as
Queen Lalisa Valeria Ambrose

Jeon Jungkook
as
King Jake Elffire

Park Chaeyong "Rosé"
as
Amber Rose Asteria

Kim Taehyung
as
Duke Vince of Aragon

Kim Jennie
as
Jane Anastasia Milton

=====♠=====
© 2023 CoCo Stories. All rights reserved.

=====♠=====

Soon.

°°°°°

Thoughts?
Please let me know.