Episode 37

"The Case"

"The Case"

The two approached both men sitting in the cafe.

One glowing like sunshine while the other is akin to a cold mountain. Unyielding and full of frost.

The two middle aged man thought to themselves if they did something to somehow anger the man sitting in front of them.

Lawyer Oh cleared his throat before saying,"Nice to see you. I am lawyer Oh."

He then looked at Jungkook before reaching out his hand for a handshake.

Jungkook accepted the handshake. Lawyer Oh thought that his hands would be crushed by the amount of strength added during the handshake. Or was he just imagining things?

Thinking aside, he then gave Lisa a bright smile before saying,"Oh look! My precious daughter in law is here! Long time no see. How are you and Sehun doing by the way?"

Lisa to Jungkook: ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

Lawyer Oh almost choked when he took a sip of his tea because the table suddenly shook after being kicked by the ice monster sitting across them.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to. I just have this impulse to kick something whenever I'm hungry" Jungkook said.

Lawyer Oh and his secretary felt a cold chilling sensation traveling through their spines. Kick something when hungry?!

"Oh, then let's start ordering then" Lawyer Oh said with full respect. Lisa was bewildered. This is the first time that Lisa saw the arrogant Lawyer Oh to treat someone so respectful like now.

While waiting for their orders, Lawyer Oh carefully asked.

"Young man, what was your name by the way?"

"JEON. Jungkook"

Lisa's mind: Wow, so proud of your surname aye?

Lawyer Oh's mind: J-jeon?! Like, the high ranking lawyer of the official court of South Korea?!!!!?!

Lawyer Oh became uncomfortable in his seat. His secretary looked constipated.

Lisa looked at Jungkook with a confused face. What happened? Why are the two acting so weird after hearing his full name?

Jungkook only glanced at her before shrugging.

The door of the cafe jingles again. This time, a tall and handsome man came in. Behind him was a middle aged woman who held her head high arrogantly, looking at everyone in the cafe with disdain.