Episode 64

"Dumb pt

"Dumb pt. 2"

The next day, Hanguk University was in a bustling mess.

Lisa walked through the crowd with a huge frown on her face.

What could be the press doing here?!

It didn't came for her, didn't they?

"Lisa! Here!" Jin Ah called from afar.

The sea of people squished her but she fought her way to Jin Ah.

Almost all of the students are bustling now on the school grounds.

The wide field are filled with students from different levels of Hanguk University.

When Lisa reached Jin Ah, she immediately asked,"What's going on? Why are there press here?"

"I heard a press conference will be held here. Not sure what it's all about but I heard it's going to be the biggest news this year!"

Lisa looked at the empty stage. For sure there are two sits in the stage. The two sits aligned together, making it look like a throne for the queen and king.

Lisa felt a tap behind her back. When she looked behind, she saw a scowling Hyejin.

Hyejin,"What's this mess? I'm trying to review for the upcoming semestral examination but our adviser dragged us here!"

Lisa,"I also don't know. But I heard from her that there's going to be a press conference held here" she pointed beside her.

Hyejin looked at the girl beside Lisa. She was taken aback for a bit but she is quick to regain her composure.

"Hi, Jin Ah. How are you?"

Jin Ah just glanced at Hyejin before pulling Lisa away with her. Lisa only muttered a sorry before she was completely dragged away by Jin Ah.

They now stood at the very front of the crowd.

The rest of the Class D are also beside them.

Bam,"Do you think a singer will come?"

Hoseok shook his head as a no,"Nah. I don't think so. Maybe a president candidate?"

"Psshh..what nonsense is that? Maybe an influencer will come visit our school! You know?? The guy on Instagram!! JK Hopper!! I heard he's here in Seoul visiting with his low-key girlfriend" Nayeon said as she started to gossip on the said influencer.