Episode 75

"Hot Pink and Fuchsia"

"LISAAAAA!"

Jungkook woke up feeling disoriented, as if his mind was shrouded in a thick fog. 

"Why did I called out her name?" He struggled to remember the dream he just had. Things are getting worse for his condition. Just as he thought he was near to unveiling his lost memories, having it almost close to his grasp, it suddenly flew away, hiding from him. He noticed that this past few weeks, he would always forget the dreams he would have in the morning, and not to mention, his constant headaches keep on coming back as well. 

He don't know the reason why in all honesty. He's always drinking the prescribed medicine for him three days in a row now too much than it was supposed to be but why is it not helping?

He stood up, ready to do his daily routine. After taking a quick shower and eating breakfast, he sat by his terrace looking far away. His mind drifting to a place nowhere to be seen.

Lisa...

He kept on thinking why he would call her out this morning the moment he woke up. What was his dream?

Was she part of the dream he had?

And..why does he sound so scared?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggg

His alarm went off. He took his phone out to see what was the alarm for.

9:30 AM - Drink Medicine

He sighed before standing up from his comfort lazily. 

After gulping the medicine, he placed down his glass. His eyes looking at the container of the medicine as if lasers will soon come out of his eyes.

Something was not right, and he couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that the medicine he had been taking might be the cause. Should I..investigate?

That whole day, Jungkook did nothing else but to painstakingly research the details of his prescribed medicine. He even called some of his family's trusted doctors to consult about the medicine and its side effects. 

"Ok. I get it. The medicine you have is not a common medicine that a commoner can have or buy because of its price. Only elites of socialites can manage to obtain that medicine of yours. Now, in terms of its effects, it is used by patients to lessen the pain they're feeling, for example, head aches, muscle pains and etc. It contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and last but not the least, isoflurane. But the percentage of isoflurane in this medicine is so little. All in all, nothing is wrong to your medicine." Doctor Min Hyorin, their family's doctor said over the phone.

"Oh, so I was just being a paranoid I guess" Jungkook said, quite disappointed at what he found out and relieve at the same time.

"Where are you buying this medicine? Maybe you bought a fake one?" Doctor Min asked further.