Episode 59

"Manoban to Kang"

"Manoban to Kang"

After lunch, Jungkook called Lisa to meet him at the library.

At first, she was reluctant to attend to his meet up.

She was supposed to stay away from him and remain as a stranger! But everything that's happening now is against her goal.

After heaving a deep sigh for the umpteenth time, Lisa finally walked herself towards the library.

When she arrived, she was shocked to see him sitting at their usual spot back then whenever he would tutor her on her studies.

She furrowed her brows as her heart beats became faster.

She clenched her hands tightly before releasing a long sigh.

It was probably out of his instinct.

She approached him solemnly.

When he heard the footsteps, he looked up and says,"Sit here. I received the situation on your company a while ago from Lady Kim. Though I don't run a company, I was still trained to do so since I was a child because the company of our Jeon family is supposed to be given to me by grandfather"

"Then why are you not handling it right now?"

"Grandfather is still alive and kicking. He is still strong enough to handle the matters in our family's company. There's no need to rush. Besides, I don't even want to inherit it"

"Oh"

When she sat down, Jungkook passed her a thick stack of paper.

"Read from here to here. Then after reading those, summarize them to me" he said as he pointed at the first page till the last one.

This felt familiar to her. Too familiar.

But instead of feeling annoyed like back then, she felt nostalgic. It's weird but she actually wished for this moment to last.

She smiled softly before nodding her head.

She read the stack of papers patiently. Taking her time as she do so.

He watched the obedient girl in front of him.

At first, he thought she would whine and argue with him for giving her these thick stack of papers that is about a hundred or more pages. But he was surprised to see her oblige to his request so easily.

He placed his hands on the table to prop his chin up as he watch the girl read the papers solemnly.

In a blink of an eye, an hour passed by and Lisa finally placed down the stack of papers.

She looked up at him and says,"So it's possible for me to bring back the old brand name of our company?"

Jungkook nodded. "But remember. After changing the name, you would have to build a new foundation once again to your company. Changing the company name is like building a new company. Manoban Corporation is what the people knew. The Manoban brand. So changing it to Kang Corp would mean a lot of hard work from you and your team."