Episode 52

"Questions Answered"

When Lisa arrived at the press conference, everyone was stunned.

They didn't expected that Kang Lisa was this beautiful!

Looking at her is like looking at a beautiful painting that was done for a decade! She's a masterpiece.

The girls present can't help but ask.

How is God so unfair?

Looked like he used almost all of his time sculpting Lisa! While they were only sculpted for a second-

When Lisa spoke, chill ram down their spines.

Her voice was melodious but the way on how she looks at them are terrifying.

It's as if they were suddenly teleported to the North Pole.

When they heard that she would answer their question, one reporter immediately asked,"Is it true that Lora Manoban killed Kang Ro, her very own husband?"

Lisa looked at him and says,"Yes it is true. And even though Lora Manoban is my mother, I won't hesitate to sue her for her sin. It is only natural for her to pay for what she did. Connected by blood or not, we should follow the law"

The reporters immediately scribbled down on their notes.

Another reporter raised his hands before asking,"What will happen to the Manoban Corporation?"

"The Manoban Corporation will be handled by me from now on"

The reporter asked once again, not letting her finish,"What if you fail and went bankrupt?"

Lisa smiled but her smile was not sincere. She then looked straight at his eyes before saying,"If the Manoban Corporation went bankrupt under my watch, then it's bankrupt. That's life. We go up and down. Besides, if Manoban Corporation went bankrupt, what does it even have to do with you?"

Her eyes squinted before she continues,"If we went bankrupt, then the employees can always move onto the next branch which is handled by the Han family. If you're asking what would happen to me if I go bankrupt, then I would apply for a job! No need to make a big deal out of it"

Her nails tapping the table as she spoke once again,"Also, what's the reason of me going to school everyday to finish college and get a diploma? Diplomas are needed when applying right? So if Manoban corp went down, I'll go look for a job, that's it. Besides, I don't even have a plan on making Manoban Corp sore high. The name of the company itself disgusts me"