Episode 61

"Grandma Jeon"

"Grandma Jeon"

When he got home, he is still in a daze.

Having an amnesia is surely a pain in the a*s.

He might've indeed proposed to her back then. Maybe he really did fell in love with her. But right now, that is not how he felt.

The "him" right now doesn't want to get married.

It's too early and he doesn't have the feeling to do so.

Right. That's it. He will visit the Jeon Residence this weekend to ask for some time.

 He will visit the Jeon Residence this weekend to ask for some time

The next day, Hanguk University was in a mess.

Almost all of the girls are gossiping with disdain on their faces.

Lisa who passed by a group of girls in the hallways heard their topic,"How come they're engaged? Hmmp! She doesn't deserve him at all"

"I agree with you. I would rather prefer it if he married someone like Lisa"

"Mm. Right! Jangmi is too low for him! But why so sudden though? The Jeon family immediately announced it to the media last night! They're clearly in a hurry to marry the two off. The wedding will be held after graduation!"

Lisa stopped on her tracks.

It's as if the world around her suddenly stopped.

Jeon family? Jangmi? Marriage? After the graduation?

These informations were too much for her.

She hasn't still got to recover from her previous injury of him forgetting her and now..

This?!