Episode 69

"Trapped in the Memories"

The next day, Lisa and her team finally worked on the designs that would be used for the charity ball on Jangmi's birthday.

She scrolled through every pages of the design as she examined them meticulously.

"Hmmm what do you think about this one Chan? I think it's a bit...how do I say this" Lisa said as she tried to grasp the word she's trying to pinpoint.

Bang Chan looked at the design his boss is showing him.

"Trashy?" He said.

"Exactly!" Lisa smiled before saying,"This dress would suit Jangmi, put this in the top tier collection. Jangmi doesn't have a taste for fashion, hence, if she saw this as one of the most expensive design in the top tier collection, she will definitely do everything to get this 'trashy' dress"

Bang Chan cleared his throat before asking,"Why are you suddenly holding a grudge against the daughter of the Park family?"

"It's because he insulted not only me, but also my father who is six feet deep underground"

She then closed the thick stack of papers before standing up. She grabbed her purse as she looked back at her assistant.

"Let's go look at the fabrics in the Che Corporation"

Che Corporation

"I am sorry Miss Lisa, we didn't know that you are going to look at the fabrics right away" an employee said as she bowed her head low.

Lisa looked at her coldly before saying in a voice enough for everyone inside the office to hear,"How incompetent for you to slack around because it is still not the deadline yet. If you're a good company, you would work right away if a job is thrown at you no matter when the deadline is."

The room fell into silence.

Soon, a clap from behind was heard. Che Hanbin stood there with his clean suit, behind him stood the almighty Jungkook.

What are the odds. How come she's been seeing Jungkook lately too much often.

"Miss Lisa, please, follow me to my office" Che Hanbin said before walking past her.

As they walk behind Hanbin, Lisa asked in a whispered voice.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to squeeze him to pulp until he brings out the best fabric collection for your designs"

Oh. If she didn't know anything, she must've thought that he is doing this for her sake, but knowing the fact that the charity ball was for Jangmi's birthday, this fact hurts her. He just wants the best for his girl's birthday.