Gruvia

Requested by: uryuuandnishijima
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AU!!
~~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~~

One day, a mermaid named Juvia was swimming around happily when she saw a ship. Curious, she swam closer for a better look.

"Hey guys, you think we'll find anything?" A pink haired person spoke, but the weirdest thing about him was that he had two sticks where his tail should be! Juvia had never seen this before! She'd read in books about another world beyond theirs but she didn't think it was true until now.

"I don't know, doesn't look like there's anything." Said a navy haired boy walking into her view. Never in her life has Juvia seen a more handsome person. His hair seemed to shine more than any pearls, his eyes were brighter than the sun, his voice was better than any mermaid she's ever heard. Juvia was dazzled by him.

"Darn, then we spent all this time for nothing." The pink haired boy spoke again. Juvia swam even closer even though she knew she shouldn't.

"Yeah, maybe we should start heading back." The navy haired boy crossed his arms across his chest and sighed.

"Ok, you're the boss Gray." Pinkie walked out of view.

So Gray, that's his name...

Suddenly Gray looked around and walked to the side of the boat. Juvia disappeared under the boat but not fast enough, Gray saw a glimpse of her tail.

"Who's there?! I saw you! You can't hide!"

"Dude, why are you yelling?"

"I felt someone looking at me, I came over to look and saw something disappear under the ship."

"You're just being crazy like usual, it was probably a fish."

"I'm going down to look. Be right back."

Gray boarded a mini boat attached to the ship and lowered it into the water. Juvia was debating on weather she should make an appearance or stay hidden.

"Hey! Where are you? I know you're there!"

Juvia could see the blurred outline of a boy leaning over the boat.The blurred outline disappeared and reappeared after several seconds. Suddenly the boat tipped over and the boy came splashing in rhe water. Too stunned to move, Juvia froze, unable to think of what to do next.

Gray adjusted to the cold water and opened his eyes slowly. His eyes widened when he saw what was in front of him. A beautiful blue haired girl with eyes shining brighter than crystals...and a blue tail... He started freaking out and passed out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"...ey...h...he...hey..."

Gray opened his eyes slightly to see a figure above him. He suddenly coughed up salt water violently. A soothing hand rubbed his back.

"Are you ok?" A soft voice asked. He sat up to see the same person he did earlier in the ocean.

"Who are you? What are you?"He asked standing up to get a better look at this mysterious person.

"Juvia's name is Juvia Lockser. Juvia is a mermaid who lives in this ocean. Who are you?" Juvia said looking up at him.

"My name is Gray. I am a pirate."

"A pirate? What is a pirate? And what are these strange things that are where Gray's tail should be?" She asked curiously poking his legs. Gray chuckled before answering.

"A pirate is a person who explores the sea. These are legs. They're normal where I come from." He said sitting back down next to her.

"REALLY?! Where does Gray-sama come from?"

"I come from a place not far from here..."

Gray spent the rest of the evening telling Juvia about his home, and she told him about her's.

"Juvia wishes she could go live where Gray-sama does. Where she lives it's so boring."

"It's not so boring. I mean, where I live, you never get to explore sunken ships."

"Huhh, Juvia just wants to see something new."

The sun was going down creating a beautiful red ocean.

"Hey, Gray! We've been looking for you all day!" The pink haired boy from before appeared, running down the beach towards Gray.

"Should he see you?"

"No..."

"Go Juvia, I promise you we'll meet again in the future, but for now you have to go." Gray kissed Juvia's forehead and stood up blocking her from pinkie's view.

"Until then, Gray-sama..." Juvia said returning to the ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END FOTHER MUCKERS!!!!!!!! *if you watch jeydon wale, you'll see what I did there*

There was no school today either!!!!!!!!! HAH!!!! MY PRE-BIRTHDAY LUCK IS WORKING!!!!!!! But, unfortunately the snow is melting really fast and we have to go back to school tomorrow... on the day of my birthday... why world, why??!?!? On the other hand, I got late Christmas presents from my relatives in Texas! Yay!!

Yeah, I spent all day in bed reading fanfics and listening to 5sos, atl, Avril Lavigne, Please Don't Go by Joel Adams, and a bunch of anime openings. It's kinda weird how much my music taste varies, but I always have a bunch of favorite songs!!

Bye❤~t