Rogue x reader

Requested by : @fairydemonsoulreaper

Takes place during Tenrou island arc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader pov

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been travelling with my family around Magnolia for the last year and a half. Last week they were killed by vulcans in the mountain we were travelling on.(Cruel ,I know, I'm evil right?) Now I'm travelling alone without any company,food, or a place to live.

~Couple months later~

I found the closest town to the mountain where my family died and decided to find my way there. When I arrived I sat down on the floor, exhausted and most likely covered in scratches and bruises and looked like I was going to pass out.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I looked up to see two boys, one with blond hair and the other with black hair, and two exceeds by their side.

"Yes, I'm fine." I answered quietly trying to stand up.

"Fro doesn't think you're fine. Fro thinks you are hurt."said one of the exceeds dressed in a frog costume.

Right after he (?) said that I collapsed and passed out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up in a room that looked like an infirmiry. The black haired boy sat in a chair next to the bed I was laying on.

" W-where am I? " I asked.

" You are at Sabertooth. You passed out so me and my partner took you back to our guild and healed you."the boy said in a low and quiet voice.

"Oh,t-thank you."

I had heard of Sabertooth before. They were the newest guild formed, and the strongest.

The blond boy from earlier came into the room with the two exceeds.

"You're awake. I'm Sting from Sabertooth, the guy you were talking to is Rogue and the two exceeds are Fro and Lector."

"H-hi, my name is (y/n). Thank you for helping me."

"(Y/n),nice to meet you, are you a mage?"asked Sting.

"Y-yes, I use (y/m)* magic." ( Or you can be a dragon slayer or god slayer either way)

"How would you like to join Sabertooth then?"

"Fro thinks that would be nice." said Fro.

"Yeah. That would be nice."

"Let's go then!" Sting said before dragging me out. I swore that I saw Rogue smile a little but at the speed Sting dragged me out the door it could've been my imagination.

~~~~~~~~~GMG!!~~~~~~~~~

I've been in this guild for about three years and eventually my feelings for the shadow dragon slayer that saved me grew stronger each day.

We had joined the Grand Magic Games this year again, Yukino had lost her battle against Kagura and was forced to strip and leave Sabertooth.

"Master, don't you think that's a little too much?! She was battling Kagura, you know how strong Kagura is right? " I said standing up for Yukino.

"SABERTOOTH ALWAYS WINS NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE OPPONENT!!!ARE YOU GOING AGAINST ME!?!" Master asked enraged. He didn't wait for an answer before he used his shockwaves against me. I got thrown against a wall on the other side of the room. I saw that he had noticed Fro beside me and didn't like what he saw.

"Why would the likes of a cat bear the proud crest of Sabertooth? BEGONE! "

Before his attack hit Fro I gathered all the energy I had left and ran in front of him protecting him from Master's wrath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes to be greeted by a blinding light. My body felt like it had been run over with a truck before getting dumped into a garbage disposal and then dying and then coming back to life to get over by a truck... again...

"(Y/n)"said a voice I knew too well.

I turned to my right to see Rogue. A pained expression on his face.

"Why are you so careless? Sting or I could've saved Fro. You just added to the injuries that you already have."

"I'm sorry Rogue.I wasn't thinking. What happened after?" I said curious.

"Me and Sting lost against Natsu of Fairy Tail. Lector is gone. Jiemma is no longer Master. He's gone."

" Wow, a lot of things happened."

"Yeah. Promise me you'll never do something like that again. I care about you too much to lose you." Rogue said with a light pink painted on his cheeks.

"I promise... depending on how dire the situation is..."

I said nervously after Rogue's confession.

He sighed before saying,"Well since nothing dire is going to happen soon (Pff, nothing dire? If you're caught up in the anime and manga you should get my little joke.) I'll let that one sentence slide. Thank you though ,for protecting Fro when you didn't have to."

"I did have to though. You care an awful lot about him. I know what it's like losing someone you really care about. And I also care for Fro. He was one of my first friends at Saber, well other than you, Sting, and Lector ofcourse."

"Friends?" He asked questionably.

"Yeah,friends, maybe even more? " I asked hopefully.

" Defiantly more than friends, more than best friends too, what so you think about that?" He asked taking a hold of my hand.

"Mm ,that would be nice." I said smiling calmly while on the inside I was fangirling.

He smiled and kissed my cheeks before standing up and exiting stating that I needed my rest.

Once he left I let all of my fangirling out before getting tired and going to sleep.

Rogue pov

.....................

As I exited the room I heard little squeals and giggling coming from (y/n)'s room. I smiled happy that I got that reaction from her. I had liked her ever since we'd met, but was too quiet to confess. What she did to help Fro and Yukino was incredibly nerve-racking but it was also completely amazing. I hope we'll live together happily for the rest of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End hoped you liked it and hoped that none of the characters were too ooc. Thank you!~t

*(y/m) : your magic