Actor!Sting X Actress!Reader

Requested by: _Saeko_Rosei_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

Today was the day of the 77th annual Magnolia Movie Awards! It would be your first time going and to say you were excited was a major understatement. You just started acting this year and already starred in three of the most popular movies this year! You were nominated for multiple awards such as 'Best Performance', 'Favorite Character','Best Actor/tress in Leading Role', and 'Best Actor/tress in Supporting Role'. 

You were now in your dressing room getting ready with the help of many stylists. You were also presenting an award with your favorite actor, Sting Eucliffe, which made everything even more nerve racking. You've talked several times over the phone to discuss how you would present the award, but today would be the first day you met in person. 

"(Y/n), they're requesting you out on the red carpet!" someone said sticking their head into your room. 

"Ok, one second!" You replied looking in the mirror one last time. You quickly made our way out to where you were needed.  As you exited the building you were surprised to see that there was no one there. Someone showed up after several moments and whisked you away to the red carpet. 

The moment you arrived you were bombarded with flashing lights and yelling. You smiled and waved in the general direction of the people behind the barrier. You stopped to get interviewed several times and posed every once in a while for the photographers to take their pictures. When you got into the safety of the giant performance hall, you sat down in your designated seat next to your other cast members and family. 

The show started off with famous singer Lucy Heartfilia performing her new single followed by her doing a duet with singer/actor Leo. You and Sting weren't presenting till the middle of the show so you sat back and enjoyed the performers and cheered for the people who won and the ones who didn't. 

About half and hour before you had to go you were pulled backstage to get ready. 

"Um, hi, I'm Sting." You heard a voice from behind you say. You turned around and saw him, your favorite actor...only... he wasn't talking to you. He was talking to another person who looked like you from the back. His manager tapped his shoulder and pointed over to you. When he turned to look at you, you waved at him awkwardly. He quickly walked over to you and repeated what he said earlier. 

"Um, hi, I'm Sting." He stuck his hand out for you to shake.

"I know, I'm (y/n)." You said taking his hand.

"I know. Well then (y/n), it seems like we have an award to present." He bent his arm and held out an elbow for you to take. 

"It seems like we do." You said putting your hand on his elbow. You walked out on to the stage. 

"Welcome to the stage, (Y/n) (l/n) and Sting Eucliffe!" You two walked to the podium with clapping accompanying you there. 

"They say that movies are a work of art-" 

"Well, I need to interrupt to say, that I disagree." Sting cut in. That was not part of the plan...

"Um, why?" 

"Movies aren't a work of art, they're a way for people to find themselves through another world in the eyes of another person. You, on the other hand, are a work of art." He said looking over at you and winking. You blushed as the audience clapped, laughed, and whistled. 

"Anyways, onto the awards for Best Visual Arts! The nominees are..." you said as the video started playing. 

"And the winner is... Mages Unite! by Mirajane Strauss!!!" You handed the award to Mira and watched her as she gave her speech and walked off the stage together. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the show you had won a total of 3 awards. The  'Best Performance', 'Favorite Character',and 'Best Actor/tress in Leading Role' awards. The movies you were in also won multiple awards. In the end you had a very successful night. 

Your phone buzzed as you sat down in your limo. 

9:56 p.m.

Hi

9:57 p.m.

It's Sting 

Sent 9:57 p.m.

Hey~(y/n)

9:59 p.m.

Hi~ Sting 

Sent 10:01 p.m. 

So... what did you need?

10:01 p.m.

Just checking up on you. R u home yet?

Sent 10:02 p.m.

No, almost. 

10:02 p.m. 

Cool, um, do you want to go out tomorrow morning for coffee?

Sent 10:03 p.m.

As in a date?

10:03 p.m.

Yes, unless you don't want...

Internally squealing

10:03 p.m.

No, it's a date.

10:04 p.m.

Ok, I'll meet you at the cafe in Hargeon at 8 ;)

10:04 p.m.

Ok, night ♡

10:05 p.m.

Night ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLOOOO FRROOOMMMM TTHHHEEE OTTTHHHERR SSSIIIDDDEE!!!!!!!

Lol. Hi...

Thank you Golden Globe Awards for inspiring me to write this!!! I hope Ahs Hotel wins an award tonight, let's just wait and see!!

Well, three days into school and I already have 2 major projects... WHYYYY?!?!

Yeah, I was gonna update yesterday then I got busy so I took today to write, learn a new song on the piano, and study!!! I've also been blasting 5sos... so yeah...

Bye!!!♡~t