Eve x reader

Requested by: sparkel224
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*This has bullying in it! I don't know if it might be a trigger for some people because it can. If you know this will be a trigger for you, don't read!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!!!*

*au*

2nd pov
~~~~~~

You stood in front of the bathroom mirror in the gym dressing room. You were wearing a pair of loose maroon gym shorts and a old crumpled beige t-shirt.

"Hey! You gonna stand there all day and hog the mirror?" Someone behind you asked. "It's not like you'll look any better the longer you keep looking."

"Sorry..." You quickly moved out of the way and exited the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey!"

You paused from putting stuff in your locker to look up. It was one of the many people who enjoyed to see your misery.

"Did you finish my homework?" He asked getting closer. You hesitated before answering.

"No." His jaw clenched and his eyes became steely.

"And why not?"

"Um, I-I don't have to." You gained a sudden burst of confidence. "Both you and I know it's not right. Why should I listen to-"

Before you finished your sentence, a hand landed harshly on the side of your face effectively stopping you from saying any more.

"That is why you should listen to me. I expect that homework to be done by 5th period, last warning. Loser." He shoved you roughly causing you to stumble and fall before walking away.

You slowly picked up your stuff. The bell had just rang making you late for the class the third time this week, meaning detention during lunch. Luckily, this would give you time to do his homework. From the corner of your eye you saw someone looking at you. You saw light blonde hair and dark green eyes before he turned away and walked the opposite direction.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, you have my homework?" You looked up from your desk and saw him standing there. Behind him was the blond haired boy from earlier.

"Y-yeah." You said reaching into your backpack pulling out the paper handing it to him. He looked over it and nodded in approval.

"This will be good enough for today... but I expect it to be finished before I have to ask next time." He said rolling up the paper and smacking you on the head with it.

"Ok..."

"Oh yeah, Eve, this is (y/n), no one calls her that though. Just stick with calling 'er Loser, it's what she deserves anyways." He said noticing the guy behind him.

Eve nodded but didn't say anything else. They both walked away leaving you in peace.

Great, someone else to add to my list of must avoid.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When you hot home it was silent, as usual. Your parents never got home before you were already in bed fast asleep. You had no siblings either which made the house even more quiet than it already is.

The sound of an old moving truck pulled up into the house next to yours. Your neighbors had moved out a while ago due to reasons you didn't know or care about. You knew that the house was sold, but didn't know to who.

You just ignored it and went upstairs to do your homework (and his)

A while later, the doorbell rang. You opened the door to show a middle aged couple holding a plate of cookies, behind them stood Eve.

"Hello honey! We're your new neighbors, nice to meet you!" Said the woman. She balanced the plate on one hand reaching out the other to shake your hand.

"Um, hello...." you said taking her hand.

"Did we come at an inconvenient time? We can come back later!"

"Oh, um, no. It's just my parents aren't home..."

"Oh, that's ok! Here, these are for you!" She said handing you the plate of cookies.

"Um, thank you very much."

"Not a problem! You're so polite! Wow! Anyways, we want to invite you guys to come over to our house for dinner this weekend. Pass the invite to your parents, just pop in and tell us if you can! Bye now!" She said ushering her family away.

Well... that happened...

Later that night after you finished homework you were sitting on a chair near the window, staring at the sky.

"Hey!"

You looked down to see the window from your neighbors opened, Eve leaning out. You unlocked your window and swung it open.

"Why do you let them do it?" He said curiously.

"Do what?"

"Why do you let them push you around?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because you can?"

"Not really... but you wouldn't understand. You're friends with him anyways why should I trust you?" You said reaching out to close your window.

"You're wrong, I'm not friends with him. But if you want, I can be your friend." You paused, the window halfway closed.

"Haha. You're funny. By the way, tell your parents we won't be able to make it." You said continuing to close the window.

"No! Wait! I'm being serious! I want to be your friend!" He said reached his hand out to try to stop you from closing the window.

"Eve! Keep it down will you? You'll wake the neighbors." You heard a faint voice from downstairs call.

"OK mom! Sorry!" He said back.

"Well, I'm gonna go now, bye."

"Ok, but remember what I said!"

"Eve!"

"Sorry mom!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, you and Eve became friends, he stopped people from bullying you, you guys got married and had a bajillian babies.

The end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idk what I'm doing with my life, lol. Anyways sorry for the sucky ending, I didn't know how to end it! And.............

CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You've gotta let it go, you're losing all your hope
Nothing left to hold, locked out in the cold
Your painted memories then washed out all the scenes
I'm stuck in between a nightmare and lost dreams"

IF YOU CAN GUESS WHICH SONG THIS IS FROM, YOUR REQUEST WILL GO NEXT!

Yeah, I just need motivation to write cause I'm lazy.

Byezzzzzzzz!!!♡~t