Lyon x reader

Requested by: @virgoestatik

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) pov
~~~~~~~~

Today was Halloween and Master Macarov decided to throw a party for all the Fairy Tail members along with any of the other guilds that wanted to come. In the end people from Sabertooth, Quatro Cerberus, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, and Lamia Scale came. Of course the guild hall by now had turned into a mess with chairs and tables overturned and random bottles of booze and drunken people laying scattered on the ground.

I decided to go as (costume etc: a cat) this year. Most people didn't wear costumes but I thought it would be fun to do something different, and in addition to that this year Mira-san is hosting a costume contest and the best two people wearing costumes will get a free meal at 8-Island! Then again knowing Mira she'll try to get her 'otp's to work and forget about the actual contest itself.*sigh*

Anyways, the only people that have a chance of winning are Lucy and Natsu who have matching Happy costumes(I saw a picture online and couldn't resist!^•^) , Juvia who is dressed as... Gray... , and Lyon who's sporting a fancy blue jacket with fur trimmings, a pair of combat boots, a blue curly hair wig, and a Russian styled hat so I'm guessing he's going as Juvia. Just a hunch though not sure*note the sarcasm*. Them there's me who's wearing this amazing costume that's bound to catch Mira's attention!

》》》Flash forward 》》》》

There's only about an hour or less left of the party and Mira is heading up the steps to the stage to announce the winners of the contest.

"Konbanwa mina!* Thank you for coming to Fairy Tail's Halloween party! Before you go I have an announcement! The winner of the costume contest for the free meal at 8-island are... Lyon and (y/n)!!"

The crowd cheered as me and Lyon walked up to get the coupon. When we came up Mira handed Lyon one coupon. One coupon.

"Um, Mira, there's only one coupon." I said as we walked off the stage Lyon following confused as I was.

"I know! I did say it was for two people, and it is! This is a couples coupon!"

See, what did I tell you.

"Mira-san, me and (y/n)-san aren't a couple. We barely even know each other, and plus I like Juvia-chan." Lyon stated. (Let's just say he does cause after the ball episode he doesn't, sorry if I spoiled it for anyone)

Don't know why but that kinda stung... A lot... ow.

"Then you'll get to know each other better! Just go on it! It's a special opportunity!" She said before walking off.

Dammit Mira, you'll be the death of me.

"So, (y/n)-san, do you want to go? You don't have to if you don't want to. You can have the coupon and go with someone else if you'd like." Lyon said holding out the coupon in an extended hand.

"(Y/n)"

"Huh?" He asked confused at my random statement.

"Call me (y/n). Don't add the

-san. It sounds weird." I said crossing my arms across my stomach.

Lyon suddenly started blushing and looking at me really closely.

"Um, what about the coupon?"

"Oh, I'll go with you. If you don't mind ofcourse."

"I don't mind. So how about tomorrow for lunch?"

"Sure. That would be nice." I said smiling.

He smiled back and we left the guild together talking more about meeting up tomorrow.

*Meanwhile*

Mira: "I have a new otp!" She said jumping up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*konbanwa mina: good evening everyone

Hello! Happy late Halloween!
Qotd: How was your Halloween?
Mines was boring I didn't get to go trick or treating cause I didn't finish my costume. Anyways tell me what you think of the chapter and your Halloween! Sorry if Lyon was too ooc! Until tomorrow~t