Bickslow x reader

Requested by: Miss-Geek-Girl LarrinsheWoods , theydontknowme_

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

It was like time froze, you stood in front of Bickslow, both of your eyes open wide, not that you could see Bickslow's eyes anyways.Bickslow stood in front of you with a cup tipped towards you. You stood with a bright red drink all over your new white shirt.

"BICKSLOW! WHAT THE HECK?!WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU *beep* *bleep* *bleep beep*!!!!I JUST GOT THIS SHIRT! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED TO GET MONEY TO PAY FOR MY APARTMENT?! FAIRY HILLS ISN'T THAT CHEAP Y'KNOW! I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY SOMETHING FOR ME! YOU *bleep*!"

"Heh, red looks good on you."He said ignoring your rant. "Red! Red! Red!"

"UGH! *BEEP* YOU!" You said while storming out and flipping him off, Bickslow followed you out.

Mira stood behind the counter shaking her head.

"Huh, when will they realize that they both like each other? They're perfect together if they stop fighting." Said Erza.

"I bet you 10,000 jewels that they'll get together by tomorrow."

"Sure."

"Ok, I need your help with something for a second."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You stomped down the street letting out your anger on pieces of trash floating around. People stopped and stared at you before quickly hurrying off.

"Hey, (y/n)!"

You turned around and saw Bickslow coming towards you. Your anger flared up again as he got closer.

"What?!"

"Are you ok?" He said looking concerned.

"Am I ok? Am I ok?! Does it look like I am ok?! Who are you to be looking concerned? This is your fault in the first place! What happened to 'You look good in red hur hur hur'." You waved your arms around trying to get your point across.

"I'm sorry."

"You should be apologizing! Don't you know that you should apo- wait what?"

"I said I'm sorry."

"Oh, I get it, you're gonna do something now right? I won't fall for it like I did last time!" You said while backing up.

"(Y/n), I'm serious. I know you've been taking a ton of jobs to pay for your apartment and I know you've been working really hard. I'm sorry."

"Really? That was easy. Why'd you apologize so quickly? Usually it takes a ton of ranting. Don't you like, hate me or something?"

"Of course not. You may be annoying-"

"Hey!"

"-but I don't hate you."

"Oh, well, I don't completely hate you either, just so you know..."you said while picking at your fingers.

"Heh, thanks."

"Hmm, by the way, where are your dolls, don't they follow everywhere?" You asked looking around.

"Yeah...WHERE ARE THEY?!" Bickslow said frantically running around.

"YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU?! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BEING NICE! GIVE ME MY DOLLS BACK!!" He said grabbing you by your shirt collar.

"I DIDN'T TAKE THEM!! I'VE BEEN WITH YOU THIS WHOLE TIME!! IDIOT!" You yelled back in his face.

"You planned this didn't you, you knew this would happen!"

"How would I plan something like this? How would I know you'd follow me? How would I know that you'd dump juice on me?!"

"You're right, you're not smart enough to plan something this complex." Bickslow let go of you and took a step back. He started pacing back and forth.

"Hey! Are you saying I'm not smart?!"

"In a way, yes..."

"Bickslow, you're such a *beep*! Why do I even like you?!" After saying this you covered your mouth, your eyes going wide. Bickslow stopped pacing and looked at you.

"(Y/n)... you like me?"

"Maybe... Well not anymore you buttface! You're nothing but mean to me! Why don't should I like you?"

"(Y/n), I have a confession to make... I like you too." The part of his face that you could see turned light pink.

"What? Why are you so mean then?"

"You were mean first!"

"No I wasn't! Lier!"

"You're always hanging out with Gajeel and I thought you liked him so maybe I thought you had a thing for bad guys..." By this time his face was completely red.

"Ok, one, being mean does not mean you're being a 'bad guy'. Two, Gajeel is my best friend, ew. Three, why couldn't you just be a normal person and ask me out?"

"Do you think Fairy Tail members are normal people?"

"Hmm, good point."

"Well then, (y/n) (l/n), will you go on a date with me?"

"Yes, yes I will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning!

You and Bickslow entered the guild holding hands. Immidiatly questions were fired at you about your new relationship.

Erza and Mira were sitting at the counter watching everything go down.

"You owe me 10,000 jewels!"

"Dammit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short side story!!What happened to Bickslow's dolls?

Erza and Mira walked back into the guild carrying white bags and hid them under the counter.

"Are you sure they won't find out we stole his dolls?" Erza asked.

"It'll be fine, I'm the only one behind this counter anyways, no one will find out! Plus Bickslow can always make new dolls! Problem solved!" Mira said waving Erza off.

"And they say I'm the devil..."

"Hihi."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!

It's 7 pm and I'm still writing this! At least it's another chapter finished! Another one out tomorrow maybe! I'm trying for 1 a day till my birthday! Probably won't be able to but it never hurts to try!

Bye!❤~t