Sting x Tomboy! Reader

Requested by: Ryna88
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

You were playing (fav sport(except for sports that include water)), when suddenly a ball came out of no where and hit you on the head causing you to fall face first into the ground.

"(Y/n)! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you that hard." Sting, aka the boy you may or may not like a little, came running up to you.

"What? You did that on purpose? What the heck Sting!" You say up holding your head in your hands.

"I'm sorry, I meant to kick it softer."

"Now my head hurts."

"Sorry, but look." He went to retrieve the ball and held it up for you to see.

Written on the side with black sharpie were the words 'Go out with me?'

"So, will you?"

"Um, yeah. I'd like that a lot."

Sting smiled at you before saying,"First date this weekend? I'll pick you up."

"Ok, now help me up, as*hole."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe Sting asked you out! We have to make you look perfect for your date." You had asked your friend for help on what to wear on your date with Sting... And they got too excited...

"You should totally wear this!" They said showing you a sparkly tank top and bejeweled shorts.

"Um, no thanks."

"Well than, how about this!?" They held up a bright pink neon dress with a pair of very high wedges.

"I have this... thing....against high heels."

"What? You'll look so hot! Sting will love it! Promise!"

"Ok, fine."

"Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You stood in front of your house waiting for Sting who was 10 minutes late.

"Excuse me ma'am, my girlfriend gave me the address to this house to pick her up but she's not here. Would you happen to know where (y/n)-WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Sting said finally noticing that it was you.

"Ug, I let (friend) pick out my outfit for our date."

"Oh, you look, um, you look, uhhhhh, you look.... different." Sting said handing you a bouquet of flowers that he'd been holding.

"Thanks."

"Should we go? Or...?"

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go change. I can't wear this dress anymore." You said while starting to waddle into your house.

"Here, let me help." He put one arm under your knees and the other arm around your back, carrying you to the door. He set you down so you could open it before carrying you again into the house.

"Where's your room?" He asked looking around.

"It's around the corner. You can put me down."

"Ok" he said setting up on the sofa.

You set your flowers on the table before heading to your room to change into more comfortable clothes.

"Ok, where we going?" You asked as you came back to the living room where Sting was looking at your baby photos on the wall.

"I was thinking we could go to the park and have a picnic with a friendly game of (sport)?"

"Sure, but don't whine when you lose."

"I'm not the one who's gonna lose."

"Umhm, that's what you say now, but you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END!!!!!

My mom and I were at Radio Shack buying stuff for our broken phone *coughmotheritwasyourfaultcough* and she said the worker was so handsome and that he was soft spoken which is rare in boys. Then she asked me what I thought... That's not awkward at all mom... lol

~t