Zeref x reader

Requested by: ashie3242
~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Pov

~~~~~~~~~

Zeref stepped into the room, pissed that he had to miss lunch to come to this. Professors Carla and Happy were sitting at the desk enjoying their meal.

"Hello Zeref! Do you want some of my fish? It's really good!" Happy-senpai asked. Zeref stayed silent, staring at the wall.

" Hello Zeref, we're just waiting for someone else to come. She shouldn't take too long." Carla- senpai said. Zeref continued to stare at the wall while Happy was trying to gain Carla's attemtion.

(SENPAI NOTICE ME!!)

"Sorry I'm late!" Someone said while bursting through the door.

" Hello (Y/n), now that you're here, we can discuss what's going on. As you may or may not know, Zeref is going to be suspended for starting a fight and hurting fellow class mates. But, I managed to convince principal-san (I don't remember who the principal was in the ova) to make a deal, if you tutor (Y/N) and you both pass the next test, then you'll not be suspended. (Y/n), you are failing all classes, in order to graduate you have to have a C average, so we are going to have Mr. Zeref here tutor you. " Carla- senpai said.

"What?!" (y/n) said the same time Zeref said "Fine."

"NO! I can study by myself! I don't need any help! I don't care if I don't graduate! I'll just do the year over again!" exclaimed (Y/N) furiously. She'd heard of rumors about Zeref, about how he beat up a kid so bad that they had to go to the hospital and change schools out of fear, she was not going to risk her chance with him!

"Doesn't seem like you can study by yourself, especially if all your grades are F's." (Oh, sassy Zeref)

"What!?" Never mind about the not risking thing, if he's gonna say something about her grades, she's got a few things to say back. "You don't know anything! You're just a trouble maker! What makes your grades so much better than mines?!"

" The fact that they're all A's. And your's are F's. And A's are better than F's." (Zeref sassin' it up!)

"Now, now, students, no need to fight! You'll start tutor sessions today after school from 4 to 5. Don't be late, I will be waiting to make sure you get there. If you don't, you know what the punishments are. You're excused. Get to class." scolded Carla-senpai while in the background Happy-senpai was staring at her with a raw fish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, you both came to the session, and all the ones following. You passed all your tests and turned in all your homework which bought you up to a low A by the end of the year. Zeref, well, he was Zeref. He wasn't suspended but still continued to pick fights and cause trouble resulting in him getting expelled right before school ended. Luckily, he started online school. You two had bonded after all that time together and became a couple who later got married and had as many kids/pets/ dead trees you wanted! The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)Another chapter! Yes!!!!!! So I was thinking about entering a wattpad contest, what do you think? Also, new request format coming soon, until then, peace out!~t