Rogue x reader

Requested by: ink135
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

You were the most popular girl at Sabertooth Academy. Everyone knew you, some worshipped the ground you walked on, some even went far enough to form fan clubs dedicated to you. You weren't exactly sure how it happened, but by the end of your 2nd year at Saber, you managed to get a seat at the popular table.

You weren't mean to anyone like some of the other populars, sure you were nicer to certain people than others but you didn't treat anyone how you didn't want to be treated. You disapproved of the way some of your friends treated other kids. They would make fun of them, prank them, make their lives horrible. But you couldn't say anything to them in fear that you'd lose popularity. It wasn't that you didn't want to be not popular, it was just you didn't want to be treated how the others were.

There was one boy that was picked on that really got your attention. Rogue Cheney. He got picked on everyday, by anyone and everyone. You didn't really start to notice this until you became popular, but you knew this had been going on for a long time.

You felt pity for him. He was alone most of the time, either reading or staring off into space, but he looked peaceful doing it. If it wasn't for the fact that he was at the bottom of the social pyramid, you thought he would have a ton of friends. He was interesting, mysterious, and wasn't that bad looking either.

Enough with this intro, on to the real story!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were sitting in Ms. Mira's health class. This week was the start of the dreaded baby project. You were hoping that you would get a good partner, preferably one that would help.

"Ok class! Quiet! Let's get started!" Ms. Mira tapped a ruler on her desk. The class quieted down and she continued with her lesson.

"As some of you may or may not know, it's baby week!" She said excitedly while the students groaned.

"Stop complaining you unthankful children, this will help you in the future! Ok, now children, this is what's going to happen, I'm going to pass out these papers then you'll pick your partner from this bag-"

"Wait wait wait, so you're saying that even though we're forced to do this project, we don't even get to pick who we're partners with?" asked a blonde guy in the back. 

"Didn't I just say you'll get to? Yes, you'll get to pick your partner...from this bag...Now be quiet I'm trying to teach. Ok then, I'll pass this out then we'll continue." Ms. Mira passed out a thick packet with the information. 

"Ok, there are half of the students names in here. The other half will be picking! If your name is called, you will be picking!" She started calling out the names of your classmates. You weren't really paying attention until she called your name. "Line up in the front of the room to pick your partner! Also, you cannot change partners unless you'll die if you don't change!" 

You stood and walked to the front of the room. You were at the end of the line which helped with your nerves. Ms.Mira walked along the line holding a paper bag out to the students. Some were happy with their pick while others started crying. Then finally it was your turn. Ms. Mira stood in front of you with her paper bag of doom, there was only one strip of paper left at the bottom. You reached in and took it out. 

Rogue Cheney

You looked up at him and saw that he was staring out the window, not a care in the world. 

"You may sit down next to your partner now! Take a couple minutes to get to know them better!" 

You went back to your seat, got your stuff and walked to the empty seat beside Rogue. He looked up in surprise at you.