Elfman x Reader

Requested by: sonicgirl11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~
"Elfmannnnn, dress up with me for Halloween!!!"

"We can wear a couple's costume!!"

"Ohhh we can diy our costumes!"

"It'll be funnnn!!"

And that was how you got Elfman to agree to dress up with you for Halloween.

The next day (a week before Halloween), you dragged Elfman out of bed and to the craft supply store.

"Mira told me that Natsu and Lucy were going as vampires, so we should go as Frankensteins!! Then we can go trick or treating too!!"

Elfman, too tired to respond to your enthusiasm, just patted your head and grabbed a shopping cart for you.

"Elfman! Be a little more enthusiastic!! Oh, and we need to get candy to pass out to kids!!"

Elfman, who was still half asleep, just mumbled "Manly" before following you to the fabric aisle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next two days you spent measuring and seeing the clothes in your room while Elfman sulked about you not spending enough time with him.

"Elfman!! Come try the shirt I made!"

"(Y/n)! This shirt is not manly!!"

"But it's a Frankenstein costume, of course it's manly..."

"But it's not manly enough-"

You stared at him with teary puppy eyes causing him to pause.

"I guess it can be manly if I wear it." He said sighing and holding his hand out for the crumpled shirt in your hands.

"Yayyy!! Thank you!!" You threw yourself into his arms before pushing the shirt to his chest and ushering him into the bathroom to try it on.

"(Y/n)?"

"Hmmm?"

"This is not manly."

Elfman stepped out of the bathroom to reveal that the shirt was unfortunately a couple sizes too small.

"Oops, I guess Natsu wasn't a good model to go off of after all."

"What?! He's tiny!!!" Elfman said flexing causing the shirt to rip. "And why didn't you just use me as the model for MY shirt??!!"

"Nooo, Elfman you're ripping the shirt!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After many fails and tests you finally got both yours and Elfman's costumes done in time for Halloween Trick or Treating.

"Come on! You're so slow! All the good candy is going to be taken if you don't hurryyy!!" You yelled into the house as you waited by the door.

"Don't you think it's unmanly to go trick or treating when we're so old?"
He said coming towards you.

"No, only old people say that you grandpa. I'm still young and willing to eat bags of candy!!" You unbolted the door and started walking out (after setting a bowl of candy on the door steps) without Elfman, letting him close the door and follow you on your journey to collect candy.

"The person with the most candy wins! Ready, set, go!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yayyyy I win!!" You and Elfman returned after a long night of trick or treating and partying at the guild hall and were counting the pieces of candy you collected at the kitchen table.

"It's not fair, you used your puppy face."

"It's not my fault I'm cuteeee!" You said grabbing a piece of candy from his pile and eating it.

"Not a manly excuse."

"Well its an excuse, though."

"Can I have some of your candy?" Elfman asked reaching for a piece of your favorite candy.

"No" You replied slapping his hand away, "You lost."

You stuck your tongue at him before he lunged across the table grabbing you by the waist and lifting you into the air.

"I'm not letting you down until you give me the candy."

"Psh, I don't care, it's nice up here."

He threw you on to the sofa, realizing there was no winning with you. As you regained your balance you ran back to the kitchen and got him his candy.

"I guess you can have just one..."

He smiled at you and broke it half so you could share.

"Happy Halloween (y/n)"

"Happy Halloween Elfman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a little one shot I had an idea for, not really organized but i thought it was worth the post. Happy Halloween to anyone who celebrates it! Stay safe everyone!! Next update: hopefully soon because of no school November ;p

~t