Gray Fullbuster X reader

Requested by: Sammylol16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~~~~

" Gr-"

"Gra-!"

"Gray!"

"GRAY FULLBUSTER FREAKING WAKE UP!" (Y/n) yelled while violently shaking Gray.

Gray only snored lightly then rolled away from (y/n), kicking off his thin blanket revealing his body...Minus the clothes...

"GRAY! YOU DON'T HAVE CLOTHES!" She said shielding her eyes. (Even though a peek wouldn't be too bad, am I right? Sorry, author is obsessed with Gray-sama)

*sigh* Whatever. I should be used to this already. She thought.

(Y/n) quietly walked out of Gray's room, giving up on trying to wake him up.

If I can't wake him up to go to breakfast then maybe I should just make him breakfast!

Proud of her idea, (y/n) quickly ran to the market place to buy food to make a perfect breakfast for Gray.

When you got home you creeped into the house trying to be as silent as possible. Finding Gray still happily asleep, you started to cook your breakfast.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~

"It's your fault she's dead! I was going to be the one to surpass Ur but she's dead! It's all your fault!" An angry Lyon spatted out while trying to hit Gray with ice.

"My mom didn't care about me! Instead she left me to be tortured and took you in! It's your fault she died!" Ultear said while using her mother's magic to attack Gray.

"She died because of you!" They screamed before disappearing.

The scene suddenly changed into a black space. Nothing. No one. Just darkness.

"You could have helped me." A voice echoed around him. Gray spun around trying to find the oddly familiar voice.

"You could have helped me. You left me. Why?" Gray suddenly stopped moving. In front of him stood (y/n). Her clothes were bloody and torn. Her eyes staring straight ahead, as if she couldn't see anything.

"Why?" A tear tan down her face. "I hate you." Tear after tear streaked down, landing on the floor with an echoing plop.

Gray closed his eyes, not being able to take more of this.

When he reopened his eyes he saw that he was in his room. Feeling around his bed he realized (Y/n)'s side of the bed was empty. Fearing for the worst he jumped out of bed and ran around the house trying to find her.

Gray finally found (y/n) in the kitchen dancing to music while cooking. He quickly ran up to her and gave her a hug from behind. She jumped slightly before relaxing.

"Good morning Gray, I woke up early and made breakfast, well, if you don't mind slightly burned food..."

*cue sweatdropping while staring at charred food.*

"I don't mind, but let's go out for breakfast instead." He said trying to avoid having to eat burnt food.

" I know you're just trying to avoid my fabulous cooking Gray Fullbuster!" (Y/n) scolded turning around.

"OH MY GOD! YOUR CLOTHES!" She said covering her eyes. "YOU HUGGED ME WITH NO CLOTHES ON?!" ( Let's admit, it wouldn't be that bad...sorry)

"OH CRAP! WHERE'D THEY GO?!" Gray said looking down.

He quickly took off to find the missing clothes. When he returned he saw (y/n) waiting at the door ready to go out for breakfast.

"Happy Birthday Gray." She said smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I heard that Gray's birthday is in July and searched it up online and found that it was on July 20? Not sure cause it wasn't on the Wikipedia but someone answered it on Google ask, but if you do know it then feel free to correct me.
Anyways, I updated to say happy birthday to Gray! Next time I will update will probably be this weekend? In In the meantime:

×READ×

×VOTE×

×REQUEST×

×SHARE×

Thanks guys! You're awesome!~ t