Loke x Reader

Requested by: MissTigerLover and Sheiba

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the guild, normal as in fighting, arguing, getting beat up, etc.

You were sitting at the bar waiting for a drink that Mira was making for you. Every once in a while, your eyes would glance over at a certain carrot-haired mage.

You and Loke have been dating in secret for the past year, you both agreed that you didn't want his fangirls to know about this relationship. You didn't because, obviously, you didn't want to get mauled by the fangirls. And Loke because he wanted to keep to safe from what they might do and honestly, he wanted you all to himself. At first, you'd been OK with this secret relationship, but now you weren't really sure. It was really hard to watch Loke flirt with other girls in public, even though you knew that he was yours. It also really hurt whenever he got asked out by another girl because you knew that you couldn't go beat her up.

You tried your best to keep these thoughts to yourself but eventually you broke and told Loke everything. He promised to spend more time with you and flirt less. Keeping his promise, everyday at 12, he would eat lunch with you. It didn't matter if Lucy was on a mission and might need him, or if you were on a mission (in that case he would've helped you finish it before going to eat) he would spend at least an hour with you and only you.

His fangirls have started noticing this of course, and have tried to confront him.

Now, you were trying to enjoy you're drink while watching the girls bombard Loke with questions.

"So Loke, how are you?" One girl asked innocently.

"I'm doing great, now that you're here." He flirted back.

"So... I've seen that you've been spending a lot of time with (y/n)..."

"Well of course, she's my best friend!"

"You're not dating her right? I mean, look at her, she has no sense in style. Even if she did, she still wouldn't be pretty, right Loke?" She asked now hugging his arm.

"Of course I'm not dating her."

Ouch

"And I wouldn't say she has no sense of style, I mean, she could do better, but it's not bad..."

Double ouch

"Good! Couse you're all mines, right Loke?!"

"All yours, princess."

Has he ever said that to me? No...

"Yay!" She said extremely loudly, as if she was trying to mock you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" You said as you entered your shared home with Loke. There was no response. Sighing, you went to go make some food for the both of you.

You waited and waited and waited, but Loke never came home. You gave up on waiting and ate dinner alone and went to bed. As you got ready to go to sleep, the front door opened and closed loudly. Loke came into your room looking tired out. He walked to the bed and laid down on your lap closing his eyes.

"Hey Loke, you wanna go take a shower and eat before going to sleep?" You said while stroking his hair.

"No, I'm so tired I can fall asleep right now."

"Where have you been? It's almost 11, you're never out this late."

"A girl dragged me to this new bar and wouldn't let me leave, I snuck out but it was all the way across town and I had to take a train back."