Rufus x Reader

Requested by: drakangel3434

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov

~~~~~~~~

"I have no memory of you being in so much pain."

Rufus was standing over you while you lay in bed in agony.

"Was that supposed to be a joke?"

"Of course not."

"Were you being sarcastic?!"

"No"

"RUFUS!!!!!"

"I'm sorry my darling, what would you like me to go get this time?" He sat down on the side of your bed and stroked your hair calmly.

"Will you get me ice cream? And chocolate? And French fries? And maybe a carrot because I want to be healthy... No, no carrot, get me candy corn instead."

"Ok my darling, just lay here and I'll be right back."

"Wait," you grabbed his wrist as he stood up to leave "are you sure you'll remember everything? I can write it down if you want."

"You should know this by now, I never forget anything." He said leaning down to look at you in the eye.

"Oh, ok then... Will you add a cup of coffee to that list? I barely got any sleep last night. Thank you, love you." You turned away from him and pulled the covers over your head. As you fell asleep you heard the sound of your bedroom door and the front door closing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were awoken by the sound of the front door slamming and Rufus calling out, "HONEY, I'M HOME!!"

You slowly waddled out of bed into the living room where he was getting stuff out of the bags and laying them on the table across from the sofa.

"Rufus, is that memory of yours malfunctioning? Because this is clearly more than I asked for." You stated looking at the various things sprawled about on the table.

"Of course not darling, I just wanted to do a little bit extra. Can't I be a good boyfriend and not have you question me?"

"No."

"Well then! Moving on from that! Have a seat I'll show you what I got."

You sat down on the sofa and grabbed the bag of candy corn before Rufus smacked it out of your hands.

"Hey! I wanted that-!"

"Shhhh, be patient. Ok?"

"Fine..."

"Ok, now let's see what we have here... In addition to the stuff you asked for I also bought you some more pain medication, a warm compress, tea, popcorn and a movie, a stuffed animal, bubble soap, scented candles, and more of the 'stuff' (aka pads or tampons or whatever you use and if you don't need to use any of these, oops sorry for making this weird) you need." Rufus said while holding up each of the things as he listed them off.

"thsnnkyoiforneingagoodboyfwiend."

"What? What was that? I don't believe I could hear you when you're mumbling." He cupped a hand to his ear and brought his face closer.

"I said, thankyouforbeingagoodboyfriend"

"Sorry, one more time."

"Ugh, thank you for being a good boyfriend."

"You're welcome. This we'll definitely be something I remember forever. Now lay down while I go make tea." He plopped the bag of candy corn you were reaching for earlier onto your lap before heading into the kitchen with the box of tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END!!! SORRY ITS SHORT AND CORNY!!!!

ok, today has been so tiring like honestly, I thought I was ready for highschool but I'm not. I saw one of my friends in the hallways and he hugged me and was like 'see you at lunch' and then him and the other two guys who I was gonna hang out with ditched me to go buy donuts and left me to eat lunch outside alone. I tried making friends but it just seemed like everyone knew someone... This is like 7th grade all over again ugh
~t