Rogue X reader

Requested by:LenaSosnowska
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{A/U}

Reader pov
~~~~~~~~~

Heading into the bar, you could already tell that everyone was hyped up for the fireworks display later tonight. It was rumored to be the biggest fireworks of the century! Everyone was waiting to see it.

I pushed past the crowd and grabbed a seat at the counter next to a mysterious black haired stranger. He looked over at me, his hair covering one eye making the other glowing red eye stand out more a barely visible scar running across his nose.

" Um, hello there, my name is (y/n), who are you?" I said holding my hand out.

"Rogue." He said shaking my hand.

"Cool name, are you here to see the fireworks too?"

"Yeah."

"Cool, so... wanna play twenty questions to pass time?"

He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and then shrugged. "Sure"

Well, he isn't very social...

"Ok, what's your full name? Mines is (y/n) (l/n)."

"Rogue Cheney. What's your favorite color?" He said turning his body towards me.

"Black and red. Do you have any pets?"

And it continued on like that for the next two hours, what was supposed to be only twenty questions turned into forty questions that turned into eighty questions. I never knew you could learn so much about someone in so little time.

Rogue's mysterious and introverted demeanor vanished completely after I questioned about pets to which he replied that he had a cat named Frosch.He became really comfortable to talk to and very funny!

"Look! The fire works are starting!" Someone yelled.

Everyone scrambled outside to see the start of the blue, red and white bursts that appeared in the sky.

"Thanks for keeping me company Rogue, you're a really fun person to talk to." I said to him while admiring the lit up night.

"You're welcome." He stood behind me and hugged me, enveloping me in his warm cloak.

"We should go out sometime."

^^^^^^^^^^^^The End^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Happy 4th of July! Sorry if it's a little short but it's better than nothing right?!

×Vote

×Comment

× Share

× Request

× BYE!!!!!~ t