Sting x Reader

Requested by: _your_fave_fangirl_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*au*

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

It was coming close to dusk, and Bar Sun was bustling with life. Waiting on one table to the next, you were sure that this would be all the exercise you needed for the rest of your life.

You loved working here! There were many kind customers (along with the occasional perv) and their conversations were always amusing to listen to.

"Hello sir! Welcome to Bar Sun! What would you like?" You took a pen and booklet out from your apron pocket.

"Finally, the service here is terrible." The blondie mumbled under his breath.

"Uh...um.. what?"

"Just get me the cheapest thing." He waved his hand and turned his body away from you.

Ok, that was just plain rude!

You went to go get his order.

"Here you go sir! The cheapest thing on our menu! Lemon water! 2 dollars please, or would you prefer to have it put on your tab?" You set the drink on the table and took a step back.

He stared at it before pushing it off the table. The water slashed across the floor and your feet. Luckily, the glass didn't break.

"I meant the cheapest booze! This is a bar, who's gonna drink water?!" He stood up and stalked out of the bar, bumping your shoulder on the way out.

"Geez, what an a*shole..." you quickly moved to grab a mop and clean the mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finished your shift and waved goodbye to your fellow co-workers. It was about nine at night, and there was a slight breeze.

You walked out of the Bar into the streets down to the train stop to go home.

Suddenly, someone wearing a black ski mask grabbed you and dragged you into an alley.

"Give me all your money!"

"HELP! HELP ME!"

"Shhhhhh!!! Give me your money!"

"HHHEEELLLPPPP"

"Do you not understand what shh mea-" A stranger wearing a black cloak came running down the alley and punched your tomenter in the face.

"OOWWWIIIEEE!!! THAT HURT DUDE!!"

"Let's go." The stranger/ hero grabbed your arm and dragged you out the alley and down the street. His cloak flew off his head due to the wind and running.

"Woah, what happened to your face?! I-I mean, thanks for saving me..."

Under his hood was a marred face. Every inch there was a scar, thin black veins painted his features. His head free of hair. A small diamond earring hung from his ear.

"Hm." He released your arm and pulled his hood back up.

"So... how about I thank you by taking you out to dinner sometime?"

~*~*~

99 days later
~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/n), I have something to tell you."

"Go ahead Stan, you can tell me anything." You said taking a bite of your ice cream cone.

"I'm not who you think I am."

"Oh? Are you batman? If you are, can you sign my t-shirt?" You said turning around showing him a blank spot on your shirt.

"No... We already met before the ally..."
He looked down at his melting ice cream.

"We have? No offense or anything, but I think I would've remembered a face like yours."

"No... um, I was the guy that yelled at you about the cheapest drink..."

"Wait, you're inconsiderate a&shole that made my day horrible! Well, before the whole give me your money shabang..."

"Yeah..."

"Um...I-I.. you looked completely different though!" You leaned closer to his hood covered face to get a better look.

"I got cursed by this witch or whatever she was! I had 100 days to find someone to love me or I'd stay like this forever! Today's the 99th day." He put his head in his hands.

"So... all this time you never really wanted to be around me? I was just a temporary item that would help you get back to normal then you would throw me away or something?" You were confused and hurt.

"No! I-I... that night when you were in in the alleyway, I thought that I could save you then you'd immidiately fall in love with me and then this would all be over with."

"I have to go." You stood up from the bench and quickly walked away. "Sorry"

He did nothing to stop you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked out of the window of Bar Sun. It was really slow today, which was very unusual.

A figure was walking towards the direction of the bar. You stood up amd brushed the dust off your clothes, getting ready to greet them.

The figure stopped in front of the window and looked up. It was Stan... or was that even his name. He smiled at you and put a hand on the window. He then slowly turned and walked away.

"WAIT!" You burst through the front door. "I LOVE YOU!"

He turned to look at you, his blue eyes piercing through yours. His skin was once again smooth as silk, his soft blond hair sticking out from underneath the hood.

"I love you too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End!!!!!

Does anyone know what this chapter was based off of?!?!?! And did you know that Bar Sun is an actual bar in FT?

Today's my mom's birthday and I made mini crepes so I'm really proud I had time to write this!! (Currently laying in bed listening to Troye Sivan while writing the a/n)

SHOUT OUT TO TWO AWESOME AUTHORS I MET!

Go read Fairy Tail Pirates by @fairynalutail !

And also Fairy Tail Musical by @ice_dragon_slayer1 !

Bye!~t