Fanboy!Model!Sting X Model! Actress! Reader

Requested by: _your_fave_fangirl_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

au
~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! OVER HERE!" Flashing lights blinded your sight.

You were just planning to go down to the nearest cafe to get breakfast. Sadly, you were hounded by the paparazzi the moment you stepped out of the apartment.

"(Y/n)! Are you dating anybody?"

"(Y/n)! Is it true you're quitting your job?"

"Why did you decide to decline the starring role in the new blockbuster movie?"

"PLEASE! I just want to go eat breakfast! Please leave me alone!" You told them passive-aggressively.

"Wait! One more question! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!!!"

You quickly sped-walked to the cafe and closed the door behind you. Some of the people tried to follow you only to be pushed out by the manager of the cafe who heroically leapt over the counter to assist you.

"I'm really sorry about this Ma'am. I'll make it up to you." You told the lady once she returned to her station after telling her your order.

"It's fine my dear. Although, I wasn't expecting to do that twice today. Luckily my limbs are still as movable as it was 20 years ago." She said punching your order into the machine.

"Twice?"

"Yes, that young man in the cap over there is a celebrity too, I believe. He was followed by a giant group of girls."
She pointed at a person sitting in the corner of the restaurant. He faced the wall away from everyone else in the cafe.

"Oh"

"Here you go." She handed you a receipt and a coupon for your next visit."Go ahead and have a seat anywhere and I'll have your order out in no time."

You decided to go sit next to the boy in the corner.

"Hey, is this seat available?" You asked holding onto the back of the chair across from him.

He looked up from his coffee before blushing bright red.

"You're (y/n)!"

"Ummmm yes.... May I sit here? It's fine if you don't want-" you lifted your hand from the chair preparing to into another table before he stopped you.

"NO!" He leaned across the table grabbing your hand and putting it back on the chair, nearly spilling his drink. "You can sit here."

"Ok....thank you. So, I'm guessing you're a fan?" You sat down and the manager brung your breakfast to you and left with a wink and a smile.

"A big fan." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you! From what I heard, you're pretty popular too, correct?" You bring your drink up to your mouth and took a sip.

"Yeah, I'm a model." He took off his cap and ran a hand through his light blond hair. He suddenly looked slightly familiar to you without his hat.

"Oh? What's your name?"

"You haven't heard of me? I'm Sting Eucliffe." He smirked at you, raising one eyebrow.

"Oh? Um, I don't think I've heard of you

"Oh? Um, I don't think I've heard of you. You do look very familiar though."
You started eating what you ordered.

"I was on the cover of Sabertooth magazine last month."

Suddenly you realized why he looked familiar.

"I know! My friend loves you! They have a picture of you on their wall! Now I realize why you look so familiar."

Sting smiled brightly at you.

"Well, I have to go now, but hopefully we can see each other again." You said looking at your empty plate.

"Wait! Can I have your autograph? I mean, it's not for me, it's for... my.... BROTHER!! Not me, my brother." He held out a piece of paper and a pen for you.

"Ok, hope we can see each other again." You gave him the piece of paper with your autograph and phone number before walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!!

Qotd: What drink would you order at a cafe?

I'm a coffee addict, I don't get enough sleep, so I would order coffee.

Hope you liked this update, I'm starting the next chapter now and hopefully it'll be updated before this weekend!

Bye~t