Big brother Laxus x Sister! Mute! reader x Gajeel

Requested by:?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw shaddapp! You don't know nothing!" Gajeel shouted.

" I know more than you! I'm her older brother you little kid!" Laxus shouted back.

"Well at least I spend time with her and PAY ATTENTION TO HER!!!"

"You don't know *bleep* you *bleep* !!"

While this was happening, you were standing in the background awkwardly. Even though you didn't have the ability to take, your throat closed up and your mouth dried. If you were able to talk you probably would have already told them to both shut up.

"How does a brother not know that his sister became mute?!" Gajeel asked angrily," I'm not a brother but Juvia is like my sister! If something were to happen to her I would know!"

It was true actually, after coming back after being expelled, Laxus hadn't noticed that his own sister became mute. Heck, he didn't even remember that he had a sister! They've never been close anyways, Laxus being 10 years older than her and him knowing a lot more magic than her, he just stood out more than her. After remembering his sister he tried to get her to notice him but she wouldn't talk to him. At first he thought that she was just giving him the silent treatment but in reality, during the seven years he was gone she gave up her voice in exchange for learning her magic. He didn't find that out until after the Grand Magic Games and vowed to be the best brother ever. Anyways, back to the story.

"Well at least my sister isn't a crazy stalker following a stripper around! She doesn't even like anyone!" Laxus said punching Gajeel in the stomach.

It was quiet for a second (besides Gajeel groaning in pain) and the guild who's been watching in the background erupted into laughter.

" HAHA! You're such a *bleep*!!! (Y/N) IS DATING GAJEEL!!!!" Natsu said while rolling on the floor hysterically while grabbing his stomach.

"Isn't that why you first started fighting Laxus-san? Because Gajeel-san told you that he and (y/n) were dating and you didn't approve?" said Wendy.

"Oh yeah..."

~~~The End! P.S. Feel free to fill in the bleeps, don't comment them if they're bad words!~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) Hey! Wazzup?! So, school just started, and now I am suffering! YAY! *Note the sarcasm* Going back to school made me remember why I hated seventh grade so much and now, I'm beginning to hate eighth grade!

Also, just to tell you about a pet peeve of mines, if you see a spelling or grammar mistake, can you say it nicely? Don't be like "BLAH is wrong you have so many spelling mistakes, dumba**" can you just say something like "Oh, you spelled blah wrong btw I love fairy tail" Or something like that, no need to insult me or anything! English isn't my first language !!!! Cut me some slack, I'm trying to learn 4 languages! My Spanish teacher interrupted me in the middle of when I was talking because I said "Me and Audrey "(my Spanish partner) She was like "Audrey and I" and in my head I was like 'At least wait until after I finish, you're a grown adult, shouldn't you know not to interrupt people while they're talking?!' And I'm not sure she knows that I know multiple languages but she should understand the most because she speaks multiple languages and it's hard to switch between them. In Vietnamese, it would make more sense to say "me and ___" rather than "___ and I"!!!!

Ok, rant over, BYE!!!!!!Next update in several hours? Tomorrow? IDK!? ^.^~ t