Jellel x reader

Requested by: M43407G
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

"MOM!! DAD!!! NEE-SAN!!!!"

You ran around the burning town in search for your family.

"You missed one!" A group of soldiers came running around the corner and scooped you up, bringing you back to a worn down wooden cart. 

"NO! I want my mom!!!"

You thrashed around and cried for them to let you go, but sadly your begging meant nothing to them. It seemed like several days before the rocking motion of the cart stopped and the doors finally opened to reveal worn down buildings sitting on rocky sand. 

"I WANNA GO BACK!!! MOM!! DAD!!!"

"Shut up kid!" A soldier yelled at you before harshly slapping you across the face. He carried you into one of the building before throwing you in and slamming the door, locking you in the dark cell. 

Tears continued to leak out of your eyes when suddenly something, or someone, touched your shoulder in a soothing manner. You immediately flinched back, hitting your head on the wall.

"H-hey, it's ok, I'm not going to hurt you... what's your name?" The person, presumably a boy from his voice, moved closer to you.

"NO! Don't come closer!!"

"O-ok. I'll just talk to you from over here! My name is Jellel, what's your name?"

"Jellel, stop talking, you're scaring her." Another voice spoke up causing you to raise your head and look at them in surprise. 

"Milli~ you're so mean to me!" Jellel faced the cat like girl and gave her a pout.

"It's true though!" 

While they kept bickering, you took the time to look around the rest of the cell, only to come to the discovery that there wasn't only three people in the cell. There was also a group of people sitting behind Milli, shrouded by the shadows of the cell. 

"Milli, let Jellal make a new friend." A frail dark haired boy stated from the group.

"But Simon-"

"The boy is right, you can talk with her after Jellal, now stop arguing before they hear." An old man sitting in the corner smiled at Milli before leaning back to the wall.

Milli reluctantly retreated back to the group leaving Jellal with you. He inched forward even when you shrunk back. He reached out and gently touched your cheek before wiping something away.

"It's ok to cry, I did when I first came too."

You didn't even realize that you had tears coming down your face until he'd said that. He came closer until he was right in front of you and guided your head into the crook of his neck. 

"Everything will be fine, I'll protect you. I'll get you out of here."

Upon hearing his words you started sobbing. He pulled you into his lap before wrapping one arm around your back and the other holding the back of your head. You reluctantly relaxed in his embrace and wrapped your arms around his body. 

"I won't let them do anything to you, I swear."

"...(Y/n)."

"Hm?"

"My name...My name is (Y/n)"

Jellal pulled you back to look at your face before giving you a blinding smile.

"Well, it's nice to meet you (Y/n)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n) I actually haven't watched/ read fairy tail since like, January? Oopsies... So there probably won't be any chapters set in the newer chapters until I catch up, it'll probably be older arcs or au. 

Until next time~t