Bickslow x reader

Requested by: crazybrainiac
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"Bickslow!!! You're back!"

You ran up and jumped on Bickslow.

  Ever since you came to the guild you had an interest in Bickslow's wood dolls. You've been trying to convince him to teach you how to make one of them but he's either been out in missions or just not wanting to teach you.

  "Can you teach me now Bickslow?! You promised before you left that you would teach me how to make a wood doll as soon as you came back from your mission!" You whined still hugging him.

  " (Y-y/n), I didn't know you were at the guild." Bickslow said.

  " The guild! The guild!" His dolls repeated.

  "What? You're not happy to see me?" You said pouting, eyes showing tears.

  Bickslow looked behind him for some help that might be given to him by the Thunder God Tribe only to see that they were all trying to hold back their laughter obviously amused by what was happening before walking to the bar.

  "N-no, I didn't mean it like that. I was just suprised that you're here this early! You usually like to sleep in right? Oh man now I sound like a stalker, sorry, now I'm rambling." Bickslow said turning back towards you.

  "Hey, are you okay, you seem  a little different today, accually you're nothing like yourself." You said. You've never seen Bickslow so flustered and not carefree and laughing.

  "I-i'm fine. What did you want me to teach you again?"

"Again,again!"

" You promised to teach me how to make one of your wood dolls!" You said repeating what you said when he first entered the guild.

"Right, I'll show you how later today." He said rushing though his words.

  "You'd better or you won't be able to go anywhere without me bugging you okay?" You said looking at his eyes through his mask.

  "I know, I know." He said.

  " OK then, I'm leaving." You said walking around him slowly making your way towards the exit.

  As you were leaving you heard Bickslow saying something to himself but you couldn't exactly hear what he said until you heard his dolls say.

  "(Y/n) pretty! (y/n) pretty!"  And then Bickslow looking around to see if anyone heard.

  Laughing silently you left feeling happy that he thought that and remembering to use this information to tease him later.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(This was originally another chapter requested by: meganad to be part 2 of the part above (even though it has no connection what-so-ever...oops))

3rd pov

~~~~~~

"Yay!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!"

After 7 years the Fairy Tail members have finally returned! Everyone rejoiced and happily filled each other in on what had happened the last couple years. Well, almost everyone.

"Reed, where's (y/n)?" Bickslow asked.

The members who remained in Fiore suddenly quieted down after hearing the name. No one has said that name in years! The Tenrou members also became silent, curious to what had happened to their friend.

"Spit it out Reed! We ain't gonna be here all day!" Said Gajeel, who although he won't admit it, had grown fond of the (h/ c) girl like the rest of the guild.

"Um, s-she... (y-y/n) passed away a while ago..." Reed finally replied bowing his head.

"How?!" Said Bickslow.

"She went on a mission to help earn the guild money to repair some stuff and never came back... the council sent a letter saying that the place where she went on the mission was completely blown up... there were no survivors..." said Romeo.

"WHY?! YOU SAID YOU WOULD WAIT FOR ME TO COME BACK!!" Bickslow said breaking down.

"You could go visit her at the cemetery... And for the record she did wait for a long time... She refused to leave her house for a while, then she only went to the guild, that job was her first in a long time." Macao said.

"I'm leaving." Bickslow says while walking out of the guild.

~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~

Bickslow approached the grave. A gray slab of stone decorated with carved words and flower designs.

~~~Here Lies (Y/n) (L/n)~~~

~~~(Date born to date died)~~~

~ RIP~

Bickslow sank to his knees and started crying, who knew someone you loved could be gone in a measly seven years... You promised to wait...

(A/n) He was too ooc!!!! Well here's another one shot hope you enjoy~t