Lucy x Gray x Juvia

Requested by: xXJuvia_chanXx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov
~~~~~~
{Alternate universe, Edolas}

"H-hi Juvia-chan!" Said a Gray bundled up in multiple layers.

"Ugh! Why won't you go away!" Said a Juvia dressed in clothes that showed off her body.

Juvia shoved Gray away before walking confidently out of the guild hall.

"Hah, rejected again heh Gray?" Said Lucy Ashley from her seat by the bar.

"Don't worry Gray. One day Juvia will not reject you. You just have to keep trying!" Said a formally dressed Cana.

"Y-yeah! I've just got to keep on trying to get Juvia-chan to notice me! Wait for me Juvia- chan!" He said getting ready to follow her to where ever she was going.

"Ugh, no wonder Juvia rejects you, you're too clingy." Lucy Ashley said bluntly, not sparing Gray's feelings.

"W-what do I do?! Lucy-san please help me!" Gray bawled getting on his knees begging Lucy. The people in the guild just looked on and laughed at Gray's despair and Lucy's embarrassment.

"Idiot! I'll help you but you owe me! First of all, get up, you look stupid! Second, take off some clothes, you look like a walking snowman. Thirdly, stop acting so desperate! Gosh, it's not like you would die without Juvia and I know for sure she wouldn't die without you, in fact, she might be happy! Learn something from that other Gray that was here a while ago!" She said getting up and leaving.

'Maybe I will take Lucy's advice.' Thought Gray.

~Timeskip cause I is a lazy person;p~

*The next day*

When Juvia entered the guild the next day, she noticed something odd. As in there wasn't an overly dressed boy greeting her and annoying her. She then noticed that most of the girls were crowded around a small table in in the back of the guild. Curious about the commotion she made her way to the table.

"Yo, Juvia."

Gray sat at the table with his feet crossed, resting on top of a table, his hands crossed behind his head. He wore a half un-buttoned shirt with a nice pair of jeans and sandals.

"G-Gray?!" She said shocked.

"Woah, Gray, what's up with you? Looking all different and stuff." Lucy Ashley says walking up.

"Hey Lucy, also thanks for giving advice for you know what."

" Oh, so this is what's going on." Lucy said bored.

"G-Gray! What did you do?!" Juvia shouted.

" I've given up trying to impress you, so now, I'm dating Lucy.

"WHAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END! Comment if you want part 2!!!!

Also, do you think we should have a new cover? If you do, go ahead and private message me, I'm almost 100% of the time going to check it, and send cover ideas. You can also make a cover and message me, so yeah! Cool!

Bye! Until next time, peace!✌~ t