Bacchus x Reader x Cana

Requested by: creepypasta42 and Dawn-Hikari-Berlitz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

Today was the day, the end of an old year and the beginning of a new. Of course, Fairy Tail was generous to host the party, inviting every guild to join. The guild was overflowing with people. You were sitting with Cana near the bar drinking a mug of beer.

"Oi, (y/n), is that all you're drinking? You need to loosen up! Live a little!" Cana handed you a barrel of her beer, clearly drunk.

"As much as I'd like to, I promised you I would take you home so I can't get drunk." You said handing the barrel back to her.

"Meh, we'll be fine slightly drunk!" She said while slapping your back.

Slightly drunk, more like dying from poison.

"CANA IS THAT YOU?!" A weird looking guy ran up to Cana and hugged her.

"HEY BACCHUS!!!!! WANNA DRINK?!"

They sat next to each other and started chugging down barrels of beer. In between his drinks, he looked up and saw you looking at them.

"Hey, who're you?" Bacchus said nodding his head in your direction.

"(Y/n)"

"Heh, (y/n), you wanna drink?" He offered a barrel to you but you pushed it away.

"No thanks, I can't anyways."

"You're no fun!"

"That's what I said!" Cana piped in.

"Tell you what, we'll have a drinking competition. Me, you, and Cana. Drink till you drop, last one wins. Whoever wins gets a prize. You have the advantage, you've barely drank, so you can't use that as an excuse to drop out."

"Fine, I'll do it."

"Finally (y/n)! Let's drunk our heads off!" Cana threw an arm around your shoulder.

"Heh, if I win, you two have to be my slaves for a day." Bacchus smirked leaning back on his arm.

"If I win, you two have to make out for 7 minutes in the closet!" Cana said smiling.

"If I win, you'll leave me alone!"

"It's on!" You guys shook hands and everyone gathered around to see this competition.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I WIN *hic*I WIN I WIN!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!*hic*" Bacchus waved his arms above his head in victory, both you and Cana were laying on the floor very drunk, unable to move. Bacchus wrote a (barely legible) note to the both of you telling you that you lost and to meet him at his guild tomorrow ready to follow directions. He stumbled out of the guild with the rest of his group ready to go to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning when you woke up with a pounding headache. You were still in the guild hall on the floor. Reaching up to massage your head, you felt a note stuck to your forehead.

GuEss WhO lOSt?! YOu!! i Expect YoU tO Be ats QuaTrO CeRBeruS (or puppy, whichever) ToMorroW!!!!! bE ReadY tO Be my SlaVeS! WILD!!!!!- BaCChuS.

What? What is wild? Now I wish I never met this dude...

"Ugh, I feel awful! I need some booze!" Next to you, Cana started waking up. You stuck the note in her face and she squinted her eyes to see what it said.

"Who does this guy think he is? Ready to be my slaves?! I'm not going!" She grabbed the paper and tore it up before throwing it in the trash. "I can't believe I lost to that guy! AGAIN! Whatever, I'm not going."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You and Cana stood in front of the the Quatro Cerberus guild hall.

"I can't believe that you're making me do this (y/n)." Cana said crossing her hands across her chest, a beer in one hand.

"No matter how much we don't want to do this, we have to. We made a bet and we have to follow through with it. We're Fairy Tail, we're not scared of anything."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She took a drink before pushing the doors open and entering, you following in the back. You spotted Bacchus sitting at the counter laughing his head off with some other strange looking guys. You walked towards him, losing Cana in the process. Once he saw you he smiled and waved your over.

"(Y/n)! You're here! Where's Cana? *hic*"

It's 9 in the morning and you're already drunk?

"She's around here somewhere, not sure where. " You said looking around.

"Well then, I have your first...task... go get me another beer." He held out his empty bottle and smirked. You grabbed it and went to go get another.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the end of the day he had you and Cana (you found her when you went to go get the beer) do a ton of stupid unnecessary tasks like cleaning the guild hall, playing songs for him, giving him massages. You were glad to be able to go home now. As you and Cana were leaving someone called your names.

"Oi, (Y/n), Cana."

Bacchus was walking towards the both of you, surprisingly not stumbling even after the multiple barrels of beer. He walked in between you and Cana and put an arm around each of you.

"How did you like Quatro Cerberus?"

"Hated it." "Never again." You and Cana replied at the same time. He just laughed and patted your shoulder.

"Let's drink again sometime." He let you go and walked back into the guild.

"...Are you kidding me?"

"...Never again."

You looked at Cana shaking your head before starting to walk again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm almost 14!!!!! AH!!!! I'M A SURVIVOR OF LIFE!!!!!!! Who am I kidding, I've failed at life -_-

Bye <3~t