Laxus x Reader

Requested by: Sheiba
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Au! Modernish? Idk honestly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"Laxus! Laxus Laxus Laxus!!! LAXUS!!!!!!" You said running after him.

"What do you want?!"

"Will you go Christmas shopping with me? Pretty please?!" You said grabbing the sleeve his furry coat.

"No, go with your other friends."

"I wanna go with you Laxus! PLEASE LAXUS!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!"

"Fine."

"Yay!!! I'll meet you in front of 8-island at 12! We can eat and go! Thank you!" You gave him a hug before heading off in in the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrived at 8-island fairly early to get a table for you and Laxus to find that he was already there waiting for you. He'd already ordered you favorite food and was casually sitting across from an empty seat eating whatever he ordered. At the end of your lunch Laxus paid for the both of you and you continued your trip to the shopping center.

You ran around from store to store cramming in last minute Christmas shopping. Laxus followed you around the whole day, occasionally putting in his opinion when you asked. He carried a few of your bags for you and you carried the rest of them.

Even though you told him he could go look for his own stuff, he refused and continued following you to wherever you needed to go. You wanted to get him something for Christmas, that was the main reason you took him shopping with you (other than helping you carry bags :D). You'd hoped that he would go off and look for stuff he wanted so you could buy it for him as a surprise, but he didn't leave your side for the whole trip which annoyed you.

"Laxus, why don't you go look for your own stuff, you've been following me this whole trip, don't you want to go look for your own stuff? Plus I think that I'm gonna go look for some personal stuff..."

"What kind of personal stuff?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Laxus! Just go!"you said taking your bags back from him.

"Weren't you the one who was begging me to go with you? Now you're telling me to go away?"

"Laxus-"

"Ok, I'm going. Don't do anything stupid."

He walked past you, hands in his pockets. You waited for a couple of seconds before following him, making sure that he didn't see you. Hiding behind people and plants, you felt like a secret agent on a mission.

He walked past store and looked in the windows for several seconds, but never entered them. After following him for a while, your hands got tired of the many bags on your hands. You put them down to rub your hands and when you looked back up, Laxus was gone.

You rubbed your eyes and looked back up to make sure that you weren't just hallucinating, you just looked away for several seconds, he couldn't have disappeared that quickly. He still wasn't there. You looked around in the direction you thought he was heading to try to find him, but he wasn't there.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and a face near yours. Acting on instinct, you elbowed the person in the stomach as hard as you could. The person stepped back but didn't act phased at your elbowing. You on the other hand, held your elbow in pain.

"Owwwww, Laxus, why are you so hard?! (that's what you said ;p)"

"It's your fault for elbowing me."

"No, it's your fault for scaring me!"

"I wasn't trying to scare you, you just need to be more observant."he said while rolling his eyes.

"Meanie..."

"You should also be better at stalking people."He raised his eyebrow at you. (OMG! The eyebrow twice in a chapter!!!!!!)

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about..." you lied trying to be as casual as possible.

"Hm, sure you don't. Why were you following me for the past hour then?"

"Coincident, stop being so self-obsessed, you're not the only person in the world you know."

"What about the hiding in the bushes?"

"Fine! I was following you! It's not weird! When did you find out anyways?"

His face turned slightly red before he turned away.

"I was trying to find you. After looking around for a while, nothing was really interesting so I headed back to you. I remembered you said you were looking for some personal stuff so I thought you were looking for underwear... I didn't see you in the store and when I turned around I saw you hiding in a bush..."He mumbled. You remembered him looking in the underwear shop, you thought it was weird but didn't really think about it.

"Awwww! You were looking for me?" you said pinching his cheeks.

"Now you have to tell me why you were following me." he said taking your hands off his face.

"I want to buy something for you! But I don't know what to buy, you're not exactly the easiest person to read. I thought maybe if I followed you around I could find something you liked."

"You know what I want?"

"No you dumbnut, that's the whole reason why I'm following you in the first place."

He ignored your comment and said, "I want you." (OOC OVERLOAD!!!!)

"Haha, you're funny. You should become a comedian, you and Natsu could team up and blow everyone away."

"I'm serious (y/n)." he said staring at you.

"That's sweet and everything, but can you move out of the way and confess your love somewhere else? You're blocking the way." A man said.

"Sorry, sir."you said while Laxus took your bags easily in one hand and your hand in the other.

"I meant what I said." Laxus said as the two of you walked home.

"I don't know what to say."

"How about,'I absolutely love you and never ever want to leave your side Laxus-sama'?"

"No. Never."

"You will say that eventually."

"Laxus, no."

"(y/n), yes."

"Shut up."

"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas or Christmas Eve depending on where you live!!!!!

Sorry for the OOCness going on here. I don't know why, but my Laxus x readers are always the longest chapters.

Have a good holiday, I'll maybe upload again tomorrow and hopefully I'll maybe (maybe) be able to upload a lot more within the next week cause I'm not busy!

Bye!!!!!!!!❤~t