Loke x Celestial Queen reader

Requested by: TheDoctorsSis

The idea for this one shot is from TheDoctorsSis!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!
Idea: You're the celestial queen and Loke flirts with you without knowing that you are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

You were the newest edition to Lucy's family of celestial spirits. After she saved you from your previous owner who mistreated you, you decided that instead of going back you would stay and protect her.

You were currently sitting with her at a cafe near her apartment making the contract. You were in your "Earth Land" form which allowed you to be among people without them looking at you weirdly.

"Which days are you avaliable to help?" Asked Lucy.

"Everyday." You replied.

"You're free everyday? Are you sure (y/n)?" Lucy asked writing it down.

"Yes I'm sure Lucy, you've helped me and now I have to repay you."

"You don't have to honestly, I helped you because it was the right thing to do."

"No, I have to. Don't worry Lucy, just call whenever you need me."

"Ok-"

"Lucy, who is this?" Said a voice from behind you. You turned around to see a carrot haired person wearing a tuxedo. You immidiatly recognized him as Leo the Lion. He was a great friend of the celestial King aka your father. Although you've never met, you've heard a lot about him.

"L-LOKE?! HOW'D YOU GET OUT?" Lucy said scrambling to get her keys.

"Hello gorgeous, the name's Loke, but you can call me anytime." He said pulling your hand up to his mouth and kissing it. "How about you, do you have a name? Or can I call you mines?"

"Loke! Stop flirting and go back to the celestial spirit world! We were having an important discussion!" Lucy yelled waving his key.

"Sorry Lucy. So, what's your name?" He said pulling you of your seat and out the cafe.

"LOKE!" you heard as you exited the restaurant.

"Um, my name is (y/n)." Not knowing how to react in this situation.

"A gorgeous name for an even more gorgeous person. So, are you a friend of Lucy's or something?" He said slinging an arm around your shoulders.

"Well, in a way, yes. Are you one of her celestial spirits?"

"Why yes, yes I am." He said while pushing up his glasses with the hand that wasn't on your shoulder. "Hey, you must be a keyboard because you're just my type." He said winking at you causing you to laugh.

"I don't want to blink because if I do I might lose a second of your cuteness." He said causing you to laugh even harder.

For the rest of the evening you and him walked around town getting to know each other better, him throwing in pick up lines every once in a while.

"Do you mind if I walk you home? Because I've been told to follow my dreams. But seriously, can I walk you home?" You two were walking hand in hand around a small park.

"Haha, sure. Thank you Loke. You can just take me back to Lucy's place."

"Of course, your majesty." He said mocking a bow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once you and Loke arrived at Lucy's and came inside (Loke somehow knew where the spare key was) she greeted you quite strangely.

"Go away Nastu! Stop breaking into my house!" She yelled at you attempting to kick you but Loke pulled you out of the way.

"Um, Lucy, are you ok?" You asked concerned for her.

"...you're not Natsu..."

"...nope..."

"...oh. Sorry."

"It's ok."

"Well ok then! (Y/n), I'll see you another time, Lucy is there anything else you'll be needing?"

"No, I never needed anything in the first place." She said with a deadpan expression. "Anyways, (y/n), when will I get to see your other form?"

"Other form?" Loke asked as he was about to leave.

"Um, you can see now if you want." You said playing with your fingers.

"Sure! I'd love to see it!" Lucy said clapping.

You transformed into your celestial sprit form causing Loke and Lucy to widen their eyes.

"Wow! You look amazing!!!" Lucy said happily. Loke on the other hand was in shock that he'd been flirting with his queen for the whole day.

"I-I'm so sorry I flirted with you your majesty! I had no idea!" He said getting on his knees and bowing multiple times.

"Hahaha, Loke, get up. It's fine." You said looking down at him.

"I'm so sorry your majesty, so sorry." Loke was down on one knee. He brung your hand up to his forehead and began apologizing again.

"Loke, it's fine, you did nothing wrong." You stroked his hair softly until he looked up at you.

"Um, this is the strangest thing I've seen all day..." Lucy said awkwardly from behind you.

"Heh, sorry Lucy, well we best be going now. Loke, are you coming?" You held out your hand for him to take.

"Yes, of course your majesty." He said getting up with your help and straightening out his clothes.

"You don't have to call me your majesty. Just (y/n). Like before you know I was queen." You said smiling at him.

"Ok... (y/n)...your hand seems heavy, let me hold it for you." He said smiling at you and taking your hand in his.

"Bye Lucy!" Both of you said going back to the celestial spirit world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!!!

I had to look up pickup lines on Google cause everyone knows I'm the untimate flirt *flips hair dramatically* lol

I have no school today cause ice and snow!!!!!! And there's 2 hour late opening tomorrow!!!!!! YAYYAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye❤~t