Loke x Mysterious! Reader

Requested by: MissTigerLover

Btw, when Loke goes "missing" is when he refused to go back to the spirit world when he was with Karen Lilica. I'll explain more in the a/n.

3rd pov

~~~~~~~~~~

The guild became oddly quiet as a cloaked figured entered. They walked through the guild hall up to the counter to where Makarov was sitting on the table.

"(Y/ n)... " Master said seriously "You're back, you brat!" His face erupted into a full blown grin as he slapped his hand down on her shoulder welcoming her back to her home.

(Y/N)? Who's (y/n)? Everyone thought, their questions were quickly answered by Makarov.

"Hey brats, this is (y/n), she's been in the guild for a very long time! Still looking young as ever!" He said laughing.

"Hehe, yeah, I guess." She said taking off her hood. The guild members were surprised to see a girl their age looking back at them instead of an elderly woman whom they'd expected. Makarov was pretty old, so shouldn't she be too if she's been a part of the guild for a long time?

Slowly the guild warmed up to her and greeted her, introducing themselves.

Interested in this new girl, Loke walked over to where she was sitting at the bar.

"Well, hello there beautiful, the name's Loke. Yours is (y/n) right?" He said wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Her eyes widened and she turned her head the other way trying to get out of Loke's grasp.

"Yeah, let go please." She mumbled. He let go and she quickly walked away, leaving him sitting alone at the bar.

"Ohhhhhhh, Loke just got rejected! Haha!" Said Cana who was sitting nearby.

"Hmmm." He said following after (y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

You quickly excited the guild. It was him, he was there.

"(Y/n). Or rather, (celestial spirit) (y/n)." Said a voice behind you.

"Hm, it's been a while, Leo the Lion. I didn't think you'd recognize me that quick." You said turning around. Loke ran up to you and wrapped you in his arms.

"Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were? Do you know how hard it was to come back after so long and be told that you were gone?" He said into your hair.

"I have been here, like you. I doubt that you all were worried-" Loke grabbed your shoulders and looked into your face.

"Well we were worried! You disappeared all of a sudden, no one knew where you were! YOU'RE SO STUPID! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled in your face.

"I DID IT FOR YOU, YOU JERK! I DID IT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DISAPPEARED! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT FOR SO LONG! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT WAS TO BE TOLD THAT YOU WENT MISSING!" You started crying. Loke's eyes softened and he let go of your shoulders, his arms returning to his side. "I came here to look for you, because I missed you. When I tried to return to the spirit world, I couldn't. So I've been staying in the human world since. I joined Fairy Tail and told master of my situation and he let me go on a long time mission. I've been gone since and here we are now..."

The two of you stood in front of each other. Loke staring at you and you hunched over crying. He reached a hand up and wiped away your tears, putting his forehead against yours.

"I'm very happy you did this for me. I promise, we'll find a way for you to get back to the spirit world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter! Yay me! Whoop whoop!!!

So, explanation for those of you confuzzled:

This takes place after Loke joins Fairy Tail a little bit after what happened with Karen and after he becomes Lucy's spirit. When he refuses to go back to the spirit world after Karen mistreats Aries, you become worried that he didn't come back but Aries did and told you what happened. You decided to go look for him in the human world. While you were looking, Karen dies and Loke punishes himself by staying in the human world and changing himself from Leo to Loke. You try to return to the spirit world but you can't and are forced to stay in the human world. You then join fairy tail and leave on a mission then Loke joins a while after. You finally return after the mission and this happens.

The end~t