Lilly x Neko! Reader

Requested by: Creator-chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(R/n)= random name
*By neko, I'm assuming it's supposed to be an exceed and not a human cat...person...yeah...

"LET'S WELCOME OUR NEW MAGE (R/N) AND (HER/HIS/THEIR) EXCEED (Y/N)!"

The crowd cheered at their new members.

(R/n), being the social butterfly that he/she/they are, immidiatly wanted to go make new friends.

"Come on (y/n)! Let's go meet some new people!" (R/n) said pulling you along.

"Ok, ok! Slow down! I don't have long legs!" You made your wings appear and followed (r/n) by air.

"Eeeeppppp! I'm so excited!" (R/n) squealed loudly.

"Ugh, I hate meeting new people." You complained.

"Whatever, it's fun! Ohhh! Let's go over here."

"Woah! Your exceed is human sized!" (R/n) said stopping near a man with steel piercings in his face and an exceed the same size as him. He just grunted at (r/n) and walked away.

"Rude." You said looking in the direction that he was heading towards.

"Sorry about him. Gajeel doesn't really like people." The exceed suddenly shrunk back to your size. "My name is Panther Lilly, Lilly for short. Nice to meet you." He held out a hand for (r/n) to shake.

"Awww! Aren't you just the cutest thing! I'm (r/n)! Oh! And this is (y/n)! My exceed!" (R/n) shook his hand then waved you down to join her.

"Hi." You said as you landed on the table. Lilly stared at you before nervously replying.

"H-hi. I'm Lilly."

"I know. I heard you."

"Well, I'll just leave you two here to get to know each other better while I go mingle. Tata!" (R/n) waved as she pranced off to find her next victim.

"W-would you like a kiwi fruit?" Lilly asked as he pulled a kiwi from behind his back.
Your eyes lit up as you saw your favorite food.

"Can I really have it?" You asked slightly reaching your hand out.

"Yeah." He shyly handed it to you and watched as you took it and split it in half.

"Here, I can't eat the whole thing." You said handing him the other half.

"Thanks." He accepted it and started munching.

You two sat in silence eating your kiwi while the guild around you was loud and rambunctious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!

The story of writing this chapter was crazy! So I started it like all my other chapters, right after I upload a chapter, then I continued writing it on the bus to st Helens (Side story: We passed the stadium where 5sos is playing on August 31 and I legit started crying a little. I'm usually not one to go that far, but... they're just so close but so far away...) and then I also wrote on the trip back cause I'm a loser with no friends. Then I got incredibly sick I had like 103 degree fever, so I wrote when I was at home. And I'm writing now! This chapter has been through a lot.

Bye!~t

BTW! REQUEST WHILE YOU CAN! ONLY 6 REQUESTS LEFT! PLEASE REQUEST ON THE FIRST CHAPTER!

Update!: REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! WE'VE REACHED 100 REQUESTS!