SPECIAL JULY FORTH STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GALE ,NALU, JERZA, GRUVIA,ROWEN AND MIRAXUS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

~~~~~~~

"Listen up brats!" Master Makarov standing on the stage yelled out to the guild. It was a normal day at the guild. "Normal" being everyone fighting, Erza eating strawberry cake in the corner, Gray unconsciously stripping, Juvia stalking Gray, and just overall chaos.

Everyone calmed down and directed their attention to the Master.

"This year we are having a celebration for the 4th day of the 7th month of the year." announced Makarov "We are going to be having a festival along with a party for the guild. At the end of the day we'll light some fireworks with the town. Any questions brats?"

The guild erupted into cheers at the mention of a party immediately going back to their rowdy selves. Mira who was standing behind the counter had a devilish smile on her face thinking of the ways she could get her favorite ships together the next couple days.

Mira pov

~~~~~~~~

As soon as master announced to the guild about the celebration, I started thinking about my otps. There's Natsu & Lucy, then there's also Juvia & Gray, and you can't forget about Gajeel & Levy and Romeo & Wendy. Oh! And there's Erza & Jellal... I guess I could try to convince Erza to invite Jellal, or maybe I could invite him for her myself. Now all I need is a plan to get them all together and a partner in crime.

The following day I'd found my partner in crime, well actually partners  in crime. I managed to convince Lisanna and all of the exceeds to help me in my plans. We can start matchmaking now *fangirls*

For operation Jerza I decided to try to convince Erza to invite Jellal to come celebrate with us since I got master's permission to have him at our guild party. Well, he did help us at the Grand Magic Games so master didn't really have a choice.  Operation Jerza in progress!

* time skip *

Operation Jerza worked!!Yay! Erza really should pay more attention to what she's doing instead of stuffing her mouth with cake. { Says the person who gave her the cake as a distraction .}

Mini flashback

«««««««««««««««

"Hey Erza! Would you like some strawberry cake?"

"Strawberry Cake?" * cue sparkles from Erza and a evil smile from Mira*

"So Erza, are you thinking of inviting anyone to the celebration?"

" Mmm~" 

" Say , how about you invite Jellal to the celebration! I mean, you are friends with him right?"

"Mmm~"

" Good I expect to see him there!"

End of flashback

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hihihi, one down 4 to go!

OPERATION GALE TIME! With Lilly's help I managed to complete Operation Gale with absolute success!