Romeo X Reader

Requested by: Minami_Kotori03

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
(R/n): random name
~~~~~~~

"(Y/n)-chan!"

"Oh, hi (r/n)-chan!"

"Are you excited for the dance tomorrow?"

"Yeah!"

It was time for the End of the School Year dance and everyone was excited... Well, not for the dance, for school ending and summer starting.

"Has anyone asked you out yet?"

"No! (R/n)-chan, no one is going to ask me out!" You opened your locker and a note fell out.

"No one is gonna ask you, huh?" (R/n) said crossing their arms across their chest and raising an eyebrow.

"It-it's not a love letter! It could be a note asking about homework!" You said picking it up from the ground.

"Mhm, that's so believable. I'll see you later, I have class on the other side of the school! Bye!" (R/n) said walking away.

"Bye."

You tucked the note into your pants, noting to remember it before throwing your clothes into the wash.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Later at lunch you sat by yourself under  the shade of a tree. You decided to open the note now instead of waiting until you got home.

'Dear (y/n),

I really like you. I've liked you ever since 2nd grade! We aren't really that close, and I don't know a lot about you, but I want to get to know you better! I hope this doesn't sound weird, but would you like to go to the Summer Dance with me? I hope I hear your answer soon(even if you say no, it's ok if you do).

Love,
Romeo'

Your face turned red from reading the letter. You'd never gotten a confession before.

"Hey (y/n)! There you are!" (R/n) called from across the yard. You quickly tucked the note back into your pocket.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There he was. Romeo was standing with a group of his friends in front of his locker. They waved good bye and you took this as your chance to go talk to him.

"Romeo-san!"

"Oh, (y/n)-chan! Hi!" He said waving as you got closer.

"Um, I got your letter." You replied nervously taking the note out.

"Hehe, sorry if I was a little straight forward. A friend said it was better being straight forward rather than leading you on a goose chase." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"I just wanted to tell you yes, I'll go to the dance with you."

"Seriously?" Romeo asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes, seriously."

"I'll make this the best dance you've ever been to! I promise!"

>>>>>>>(was gonna end there, but it's a little short so I added this)

After graduating, you and Romeo joined Fairy Tail. He went on missions while you preferred to help clean and serve food with Mira. He was on a mission right now, but he had told you that he would be back soon.

After a tiring day at the guild, you walked home to see there was a note on your door.

'Dear (y/n),

I really love you. I've loved you since the moment I met you! (Even though I didn't realize) I know a lot about you, but I still think that there's a lot more to know. I hope this doesn't sound weird, but will you marry me? Open the door.

Love,
Romeo'

You opened the door to find Romeo on one knee holding a box with a ring.

"Um, I got your letter."

"And....?"

"Yes, yes I'll marry you!"

Romeo picked you up and spun you around. From behind the furniture your friends from the guild popped up and threw confetti.

"Wouldn't this be weird if I said no?"

"No, because I knew you were going to say yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!!!

Two chapters in two days!! Ha!! ~t