Erza x blind! Reader

Requested by: creepypasta42

Idea by creepypasta42: PICNICS!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"(Y/n)?"

A series of knocks landed on the door of your apartment at Fairy Hills.

"Um, who is it?" You said feeling around, trying to get to the door.

"It's Erza, can I come in? I have the key." Her muffled through the wood.

"Yeah, that's probably easier than me tripping on my way to the door."

The door creaked open and and closed before heavy footsteps came closer to you.

"Where are you?"

"How am I supposed to know?" You felt in front of you and found a table. "I think I'm in the kitchen..."

The footsteps got closer to you. You could now hear light clinking of Erza's armor.

"You haven't changed." She stated putting a hand on your shoulder.

"No, I was waiting for you to come over and pick out my clothes for me. You told me we were going out, right?"

"We're just going on a picnic, you don't need to dress fancy."

"Still, I want you to pick my clothes."

"Ok." Erza gently put something down (you were assuming good for the picnic) on the table and guided you to your room.

She lead you to your bed before walking around looking at the piles of clothes on the floor.

"Do you ever wash your clothes?" She asked holding up a wrinkly shirt.

"Sometimes, when I feel like it." You said casually shrugging.

"Here" Erza said tossing clothes at you. "I'll be waiting outside" The door closes and her footsteps fade away.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Done!!! Let's go!"

Erza held your hand and you walked to the park together. Every once in a while she would describe what was going on for you.

"Sit."

You sat down to find that she'd spread out a blanket on top of the grass.

"Here"

Erza handed you a paper plate.

"Um, what's on this?" You asked.

"Bread, meat, vegetables, fruit." She replied.

"Yay! Food!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Thank you for the picnic!"

You and Erza had just finished our meal and we're now laying on the grass looking at the sky. (Well, at least she was, you were just enjoying the breeze)

"How will I repay you for this?" You asked sitting up.

"You don't have to, I wanted to take you out so I did."

Flashback to sometime a while ago

"(Y/n), go out with me!" Erza declared standing up on a table.

"Sure" you said shrugging "Who are you again?"

*Erza dramatically falls and cries*

Flashback ends

"I want to do somethings for you so I will."

"(Y/n), you don't-"

"I know! I'll make you a strawberry shortcake! Do you like strawberry shortcakes?"

"YES!"

"It's settled then! I'll make you one by this weekend!"

"STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END!!

So, I'm currently working on three books (all fanfic a cause that's what I specialize in). I also got a new phone that's a lot smaller than my old one and I'm still getting used to it so sorry for spelling mistakes!

Also, happy late/early birthday to these authors!!!!!:

The beautiful and very talented writer fairytailfinatic , and the weird and funny derpyvirus !!!!!

Bye!!~ t