MiraJane x male!reader

Requested by:drhamburger
~~~~~~~~~~
(Just beforehand, I've never done a guy reader before, I'm also not a boy, so it will be a pretty feminine dude, many apologies)

2nd pov
~~~~~~~

You entered the guild, camera and notebook in hand. You'd been working in Sorcerers Weekly for a long time and they offered you a raise if you'd do a good job on your next shoot.

"Hello there, who are you?"asked a pretty white haired girl. She looked slightly familiar but you didn't know why.

"Um, I'm (Y/n). I work for Sorcerers Weekly, I was assigned to take pictures and interviews of Fairy Tail for the next article. "

"Oh, go ahead and take pictures, we don't mind!" she said smiling.

"Thanks."

You walked around the guild snapping pictures of the normal lives of these not so normal people. After several pictures, you decided to sit down and do some interviews.

Natsu's interview-

You: How do you like Fairy tail?

Natsu: Fairy tail is my family!

You: Ok, um, who's your favorite person in the guild?

Natsu: Happy for sure!!

You: Cool, so, last question for now. Is there something going on between you and Lucy?

Natsu: LUCY?! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Happy: He lllliiiiikkkeeeessss hhheeerrrrr!!!

Natsu: SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT!

Gray's Interview:

You- How do you like Fairy Tail?

Gray- Fairy tail is my home and the members are my family.

You-*moment of deja vu* Who's your favorite member?

Gray- I don't have one

Natsu+Happy- Awwww, we all know you like JUUUVVVIIIAAAAA!!!!

Gray- SHUT UP FLAME BRAIN! AND YOU STUPID CAT! YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Elfman interview:

You: How do you like Fairy tail?

Elfman: FAIRY TAIL IS A MAN!!!

You: Um, ok, who's your favorite member?

Elfman: EVERGREEN BECAUSE SHE'S A REAL MAN!!!!!!

Evergreen: I'M NOT A MAN YOU DUMB*SS!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After interviewing almost everyone in the guild you were tired out, it was like everyone had so much energy that never ran out. You put your pen and note book on the table next to the camera and ran your hand through your hair.

"Are you feeling okay?"

You looked up to see the white haired girl from earlier.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine, just a little tired. That's all."

She smiled a closed eye smile.

"I don't think I've introduced myself to you yet! I'm Mirajane Strauss!"

You suddenly realized why she looked familiar. You'd seen her when she came in to model for Jason and in many magazines!

"Y-you're Mirajane! Hi!" You corrected your posture and held out your hand for her to shake. "I'm (y/n)!"

"I know, you told me earlier!" she said taking your hand.

"Oh..."

She sat down in the seat across from you.

"Um, do you mind if I interview you?" You said picking up your pen and notebook.

"Go ahead!"

"How do you like Fairy Tail?"

"I love it here! It's my home!"

"Who's your favorite member?"

"I don't have a favorite member, but I do have many ships for members!"

"...um...I'm sorry, but what?"

"I ship so many people! Like Nalu, and Gruvia, and Gale, Rowen, and" she continued to name whatever these 'ships' were until she ran out of them.

"Um, ok... One more question."

"Ok!"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Sure!"

"Seriously?"

"Of course! You seem very nice and charming! "

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep. So that happened... Sorry for having to endure my horrible writing! Also apologies for not updating last week! I was busy with a TON of work! Midterm was last week so I had a bunch of work to finish! On the bright side, I'm a library assistant this term! But, I also have a major project for LA and SS, a ton of work for math because I'm in advanced math, Science Fair, and highschool stuff!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Guh! Bye<3~t