Gray X Loke X Natsu x reader

Requested by: TheDoctorsSis

Idea: Boys lose bet against (y/n) and gets dragged to comic con

Btw, I've never been to comic con, so I have no idea how it works. Bare with me here!!! I'm just a hermit who never goes anywhere!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"OK! OK! Everyone gather around! We're starting a game now for whoever wants to join!" Shouted a blonde who you didn't know.

You were just sitting at the counter with a cup of weird red punch in your cup, bored out of your mind.

How bad could it be?

You thought hopping off the stool heading towards the forming group. Once you arrived they started sitting in a circle around a glass of beer. You recognized some of the people who were in your class.

"Ok, we're going to play truth or dare. Is everyone cool with that?" Asked the blonde from earlier.

After about 10 minutes, it wasn't even truth or dare any more, it was more of a ask random questions and make stupid people do stupid things.

"Hey, (y/n) right?" Asked a carrot haired guy from across the circle.

"Yeah. Loke? Right?"

"Yeah, or Leo, whichever is fine. So, I've heard about you." He said smiling evilly at you.

"So you have? About what exactly?" You said smirking back at him.

" I heard you're amazing at (sport). So I have a deal for you. If you win against just me, Natsu, and Gray, we'll do something for you." He said while pointing at the other two who were busy fighting each other. "If we win, we can do whatever we want to do with you. Just a simple 3 on 1 game. Fair and simple." He said shrugging and leaning back.

That's not fair or simple at all. I guess I'll do it I haven't had a good game in a while...

"Sure, let's go, right now. Unless you're not ready." You said getting off the floor.

"OHHHHHHH!!!" people from around you cheered you on.

"No, no, I'm ready. Let's go. Natsu! Gray! Come play (sport) with me and (y/n)!" Loke said following you out the door.

~after the game~

"UGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE LOST!!" said Natsu.

"It's your fault hot head! You scored for the wrong team!" Yelled Gray.

"Well at least I didn't bodyslam (y/n)!" Natsu yelled back.

"I wanted to win!"

"Woah, calm down guys." Loke said holding his hands palm out in a calm down motion.

"You can't say anything! You sat down in the middle of the game and cried because we were losing!!"

"I wanted to win!"

"Exactly!"

"Ok, ok, calm down. It's ok, you're all sore losers. I accept that fact. But now you have to pay up, you lost the bet after all."
You said cutting into their conversation.

"Huh, I am a man of my words, so I guess we'll have to do whatever you want." He took your hands and held it against his forehead. "We are yours for the day my lady."

"Ok... dude... too much. Never do that again." You said taking your hands back and wiping them on your jeans.

"Of course, my lady."

"Dude. Stop."

"Ok."

"Just... meet me at the square downtown tomorrow at 7. In front of the convention center. Ok?" You said meeting the eyes of all three of them.

"Yes ma'am."

"Ugh, I give up with you people."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You arrived at 6:30 to get a place in the long line that was already forming in front of where comic con took place. It was currently 7:15... and there was none of them showed up...

Those goobers. Should've known they wouldn't show up.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" From in front of the line, Natsu waved you up.

"How did you get in the front of the line? I've been here since 6:30 and I was in in the back of the line." You said walking up to them.

"We've been here since 6!" Natsu said smiling.

"Why?"

Gray handed you a cup of (caffinated/energy drink).

"Thanks," you mumbled taking a sip.

"We promised you, so we have to be here... even if we don't necessarily want to be..." Loke said stepping into the conversation.

"Hmm, so committed..."

The doors opened and the line started moving forwards.

"OK boys, get ready for a day of fun!" You grabbed their hands and pulled them through the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!!!!!!!

I had testing everyday for the past week! But at least I finished the language arts part of stating testing! Now I only need math and science...

I also did highschool forecasting yesterday! And saw some people I know which sucks (because I kinda wanted to start new and know no one) but at the same time is comforting because i know someone.

Last thing! I unfollowed a bunch of people! To get refollowed, you have to:

• Be already following me (duhhh)
•Vote for at least 3 chapters (if you voted for all my chapters already, that's cool)
• Then comment done on this chapter!

I'm only following active readers from now on!

That's it! Bye!~t