Natsu x Male!Reader

Requested by: Dbzfan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspired by a Pokémon Go Natsu pic I found- creds to the artist!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natsu, can we go eat now?"

You and Natsu were on a date. You'd decided to go to a new spicy noodle restaurant that'd just opened a few weeks ago.

"WAIT! WAIT! THERE'S A PIKACHU AROUND HERE!! PIKACHU WHERE ARE YOU??!!" Natsu frantically ran up and down the block trying to catch the pikachu.

You sighed before sitting down on a nearby bench and taking out your phone, waiting for your obnoxious boyfriend to finish his game.

"(Y/n)!! You should get this game!!" Natsu said running back to you. "We could go on Pokémon hunting trips together!!!" 

Natsu tried to grab your phone out of your hand while you put a finger on his forehead preventing him from getting any closer and holding your phone behind your head.

"First off, no one touches my phone except me. Secondly, I just don't like Pokémon Go. I don't get the point of it, Natsu."

Natsu reeled back and gasped putting a hand on his chest.

"(Y/N)!! How could you?!"

"How could I what?"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE POKÉMON GO?! It's the best game ever!!!" Natsu lightly punched your arm and chest trying to prove his point.

"Ok, ok. I get it. You really like Pokémon Go. Can we go get food now?" You held his hands in yours to prevent him from hitting you more.

As you finished saying that, Natsu's stomach grumbles loudly causing some of the other bystanders to look over to see what the noise was.

"Yeah... I need food..."

And with that you and Natsu headed to the restaurant you were intending to go to.
>>>>>>>>>

"Ahhhhhhh. That was some good food!" Natsu said rubbing his stomach. "Are you gonna finish that?" He asked pointing at your unfinished bowl of noodles.

"Hmmm, no, you can have it." You slightly pushed it in his direction before he picked up his chopsticks and started devouring it.

"Woooo! You think we could get some to eat at home?" Natsu asked as he leaned back in his chair.

You shrugged before answering,"Sure."

You called the waitress over and ordered a portion to-go before turning back to Natsu who had returned to his phone and was on the hunt for more Pokémon.

"Natsu, when are you gonna stop playing that game?"

"When I'm the best, obviously. You should get it, then we can play together and both be the best!"

"There can only be one best Natsu..."

"Who says? I'd share my spot as best with you. Even if you suck at being a trainer."

Your eyebrow twitched as he insulted you so calmly.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back." You stood from your chair receiving a hug from Natsu before you headed off to do your business.

When you got back to the table, Natsu was gone. And you could see him across the street waving his phone around in the air. You face palmed before heading to the table thanking the waitress who had came with your order.

"(Y/n)! Look what I got!!" Natsu shoved his phone in your face the moment you stepped out of the restaurant. On the screen was an orange dragon like Pokémon.

"What is it?"

"It's a Charizard!! Isn't it so cool? It uses FIRE!!!! What should I name it?"

"Um, charizard?"

"(Y/n), has anyone told you that you aren't very creative?"

"No"

"Well you're not creative."

"...ok, then why are you asking me to name it?"

"It's practice so you can name our future children."

"...Natsu... I'm pretty sure that we aren't able to make our own children..."

"What!!? Why not??!"

"Never mind. Never mind... why don't you name it Igneel?"

Natsu's head suddenly snapped up to look at your face at the mention of his dead father. Tears slowly built up in his eyes before overflowing down on to his cheeks.

"Y-you don't have to though! It was just a suggestion!" You said setting down the food and wiping his tears away.

"No, it's perfect."

Natsu smiled before typing it into his phone and saving it.

"Thank you, (y/n)." He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face into your chest. You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and stroked his hair as you two became lost in your own little world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#whenitswednesdaybutyurioniceisover
#criinfangirl

I originally started writing this when Pokémon go was just hyping up, but it's kinda over now and it seems weird that not long ago this game was all the rage. And also, this was really cheesy, but I updated earlier than expected, so I'm not as mad as I should be.

Next update: hopefully two this weekend if not one earlier!!

~t