Sting x reader

Requested by:Gabile18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~~~
Mugs filled with booze and wine was being passed around the park. All of Fiore had come to celebrate the new year. Cana and Bacchus were grabbing mugs and chugging seeing who would pass out first, the guild leaders were sitting in a circle discussing news around the council, other guild members of different guilds were chatting sharing experiences of their past year waiting for the final minutes.

You were sitting against a Sakura tree waiting for your boyfriend to arrive. You had been in a strong relationship, lasting for at least one and a half years, of course there were quarrels here and there but that only made you stronger.

"Happy New Year (y/n)."

You turned around to find just who you've been waiting for, Sting Eucliffe, Sabertooth leader, your boyfriend.

"Sting, I've been waiting for you, sit." You said patting a spot next to you.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I had to get everyone out of the guild hall to come here and then got dragged into a conversation with the other guild masters." He said sighing before circling the tree and sitting next to you.

"It's okay, I understand." You said smiling at him. He smiled back and grabbed your hand bring in it up to his cheek, laying against it, closing his eyes.

You stayed like that, relaxing and enjoying your time together, until it was time to one to the center of the park to watch the fire works and say good-bye to the year and hello to the new year.

"FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!"

Everyone cheered in excitement.

"Happy New year (y/n). I love you." Sting said leaning in, his forehead touching yours.

"Happy new year. I love you too."

You two kissed and in the background there were fireworks.

~ The End ~

(A/n) sorry for the ooc Sting and the crappy ending, happy new years!~ t