Sting x reader

Requested by: _Saeko_Rosei_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celebrity au
~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"(Y/n)! You're here! Let's get you into makeup and wardrobe! We haven't got all day!" Said director Mira.

"Sorry Mira-san! I got stuck in nasty traffic!" You said heading to your trailer.

"It's fine, let's hurry! We don't want to be behind, do we?"

You were staring in the biggest movie of the year: Mages Unite! It was an action/fantasy movie about another world where mages (magic users) had to join together to defeat the most evil mage that ever lived!

You didn't think that you would get a role in the movie, certainly not the lead role, but to your surprise, you did! You were very excited to join in this experience, this movie was based on a book series that you absolutely loved! Meeting the author was a dream come true, being in movie was your life goal completed. Not only did you get to be in the movie based on your favorite book, but you also got to act alongside Sting Eucliffe. He was your celebrity crush, and he has been for a very long time.

Although at first you and Sting didn't talk very much, now you two were stuck like glue! Where ever you were on set, he probably was there too! There has been rumors going on around the Internet that you and Sting were going out, but that isn't true...yet...

"Your makeup is done Ms. (Y/n). Your clothes are hanging in the closet, oce you change we can get started on hair!" Said Lucy your makeup artist.

"Thank you so much Lucy! What would I do without your help!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Aaannnddddd....ACTION!"

You and many other people ran fowards at a green screen, waving your arms around like you were casting a spell.

"It's over Dark Lord! You've lost! GIVE UP!" You yelled at the person standing on a higher block of green foam. (Aka a cliff before movie magic)

"But how have I lost, when I have the most important thing to you?" Said the Dark Lord, also known as the famous actor Zeref.

He waved his hand in front of him and out from a portal came Tristan (Sting).

"TRISTAN! HOW IS HE HERE?"

"I have my ways, you and your army will surrender, and give over the Amulet of Life. Then and only then will you get back your precious Tristan." He held a sword at Tristan's head, taunting you.

"I-I...I'll surrender and give you the gem..." you dropped your weapons and lowered your head. The amulet from around your neck glowed and disappeared, reappearing a few feet in front of the Dark Lord.

"Hah, so weak! Surrendering for a mere boy?" He kicked Tristan out of the way and off the 'cliff' before heading towards the amulet. "At last, I finally have it!"

"NO! TRISTAN!!" You screamed. Tristan was hanging off the side of the cliff, almost falling to his impending doom.

You ran up the cliff to try to get him up. As you got to the top a ball of fire hit your chest sending you back.

"So this is what real power feels like. And you were so selfish that you never shared it to the rest of the world."

"I did share it! Just not to people like you if I didn't have any other choice!" You said struggling to get up.

"Ah ah ah, you don't have to be so mean! Think about it (f/n)*, we could rule the world together! You can be my queen! Afterall, you were the one who gave me unlimited power."

"I will never rule with you, and besides, you were dumb enough to fall for the old replica trick." You said getting up.

"What?"

"Oh, come on! Did you really think I was stupid enough to give the amulet to you? Just like that? I still have it you're wearing a fake one I bought at a gift shop." You said while deadpaning.

"What?" As the Dark Lord reached up to look at the amulet a bolt of lightning came down and struck him and he fell of the cliff dying.

You ran over and pulled up Tristan.

"Tristan! Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine, I just need to rest. I was so worried about you (f/n)! You disappeared without anyone knowing then suddenly a guy shows up and kidnaps me!"

"I'm sorry Tristan, I was trying to protect you." He pulled you into a hug and whispered in your hair.

"As long as your ok, everything is fine."

"AAANNNNDDD.... CUT! AMAZING JOB GUYS!!" Director Mira sat in her chair clapping happily. "Are you sure we can't add a kiss scene in there? It would make me the happiest director ever!"

"Sorry Mira, but I'm not comfortable doing that." You said apologetically.

"Huh, ok, there's always tomorrow if you change your mind... That's a wrap for today folks!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, (y/n)!" You were waiting for your driver and heard a familiar voice call for you. Turning around you saw Sting.

"Oh, hey Sting, what's up?"

"Um, are you waiting for someone?" He said slightly out of breath.

"Just my driver, even though we were behind today, we made it out really early. Weren't supposed to be done until 8 which is 2 hours from now."

"Oh, how about I drive you home then?"

"Really? No, I don't want to be any trouble."

"You aren't any trouble, really! We can go to dinner on the way, I know you didn't eat anything during lunch. You were too busy memorizing your lines for your audition."

"Yeah... ok, but I'm paying for dinner ok?" You said poking his chest.

"Ok, ok let's go!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After dinner Sting drove you home and you two laid on the sofa watching old romance movies.

"Hey (y/n), why don't you wanna do the kissing scene?" He asked after a while.

"Well, you have a girlfriend. Since Mira is a lot nicer than other directors that would make us kiss no matter what, let's just take a little advantage of that."

"Girlfriend? What girlfriend? I don't have one."

"You don't? I just thought you did. Y'know, cause you're a famous actor and you're really good looking and all of that stuff."

"You think I'm good looking?" He turned his head to look at you, a big smile on his face.

"Don't let it get too much to your head."

"What about you, do you have a boy friend?"

"Hah, no."

"Well then, I don't see why we can't do the scene. Let's get some practice in now."

"Wha-"

And with that he leaned down and kissed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!

*(f/n)= fake name! Just pick a pretend name for yourself or something unless your like me and read it as (f/n) rather than a real name!

Tristan is a good name for Sting if his name wasn't Sting...right?

Sorry if it's ooc overload and the ending sucks. I have no experience with this kind of stuff. Never kissed anyone (well I have, just don't remember (I was 6, don't judge)) so I have no idea how that works.

Bye❤~t