Loke x reader

(a/n) My first time writing a Fairy Tail story ! This is for fairytailfintic!!! Thanks for introducing me to this anime!

BE WARNED! IT'S CORNY AF!!!!!!!!

~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤~~~¤

________pov

Magnolia. I've finally arrived. Today's the day that I finally get to join Fairy Tail! My dream guild!

* walking through town *

There it is! Fairy Tail!

As I entered the guild hall a table flew past my face and slammed the door that I had just opened closed. In the middle of the room, a raven haired boy in only boxers and a salmon haired boy with fire fists were fighting. A scarlet haired girl walked up to them and smashed their heads together causing a BONK sound to stop everyone else's fighting too.

I walked up to a white haired girl at the counter. I quickly realized that she was Mirajane Strauss, Fairy Tail 's famous pin-up model who have just return after being missing for 7 years and defeating the new Miss.Fiore,Jenny, at the Grand Magic Games.

"Um, excuse me, can I please meet the guild master please?" I mumbled.

"Sure! May I ask why and your name please?" Mira said smiling.

" __y/n__ ,I would like to join the guild."

" Such a pretty name! Follow me!" Mira said.

~You get accepted!! Yay! ~

After I got my (fav. color) guild mark on my (where you want mark to be ), I went back to the counter where Mira was standing with a carrot haired guy and a blond haired girl.

"Hey __y/n __ ! I see you got accepted! " Mira said.

"Hi there! Welcome to Fairy Tail! I 'm Lucy; nice to meet you! " Said the blond girl.

"Hi Lucy, nice to meet you, I'm __y /n __."

"Hello there my dear~ Loke or Leo is my name ~ you can call me your knight in shining armor though ~ " said the carrot head while pushing up his glasses.

" Hihi, hi, I'll just stick with Loke... Nice to meet you I'm __y/n__ ." I said giggling slightly at his way of talking.

" Such a lovely name for a beautiful girl!~" said Loke."I think that I'll be the one to show you around Fiore~ Lets go! "

Without hesitation he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the guild hall into the streets of Fiore.

3rd pov

~~~~~~~~

As __y/n__ and Loke left the guild Lucy commented:

"Looks like Loke has taken a liking to yet another girl. He may be a celestial spirit but somehow that doesn't stop him from being a playboy. "

"That may be but for some reason something feels different this time... OHHH!! LOKE X __Y/N__ OPERATION UNDERWAY!!!! " Squealed MiraJane.

"I don't think we should inter-rrr slow down Mira! I can't run that fast! "

Mira had ran out the guild hall leaving Lucy on the middle of her ranting and Kinana to tend to the bar.

Back to your pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been ten boring minutes of me walking around... by myself I might add. Loke was hounded by a flock of girls a few blocks back and I haven't seen a sign of him since.

"Hey __y/n__ ~ Why didn't you wait for me? "

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"I'm not particularly fond of being kicked around by a group of girls so I left. You have a problem with that? "

Out of nowhere someone pushed me over and being the utterly unlucky person I am, I bumped into Loke who fell over ,which caused me to keep falling, ending with me laying on top of him while he was sprawled out onto the concrete floor.

"WOW! __Y /N__!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIKED LOKE LIKE THAT!! " an overly excited MiraJane said while hopping up and down.

"N-no it's not like that! I fell over and -ump!" I had tried to get up only to be pulled back by Loke.

"Yes MiraJane, me and __y/n__ are unconditionally in love ~ "

THE FUDGE?!

"WHAT?! I 'M NOT FUC-"

"YAY! KNEW IT! "

Once again I was cut off by a crazy person.Then I noticed Lucy standing awkwardly forwards the side.

"Lucy? Is there any chance you can help me get out of Loke's death grip? "

"Sure , ofblorse..."

Lucy's mouth was covered by MiraJane's hand and she stopped talking most likely because of Mira 's death glare.

The rest of the afternoon we spent arguing about my relationship with Loke and cutting people off in the middle of their sentences, I mean seriously we couldn't even finish the first three words in our sentence before someone interrupted.This guild is CRAZY! Especially Mira, Lucy, and Loke. There's no way I could fall in love with him... right?

~ 2 months later ~

"So, __y/n__ ,how was our first date? " said a carrot headed celestial spirit.

"Hmm, it was amazing, but there is one thing that could make it considerably. better... " I said hinting something that I had wanted to try since the first time we went on a mission together one month ago.

"I wonder what that would be?" he noted leaning in.

"Mm, I think you know what I mean even better than me."

My first kiss.It was with Loke that night under the stars in the sky, our one and only witness.