Gajeel x reader

Requested by: @jerseygirl123, @Raven_midnight6517
and @rattatalovel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov.
~~~~~~~~~

It was a quiet day in Fairy Tail. Only a few members were here considering the amazing jobs there were this time of year.

(Y/n) pov
~~~~~~~~

"Good morning (y/n) . Do you want anything to eat?" Asked Mirajane Strauss.

"No thanks Mira-san I'm not hungry." My stomach growled slightly.

"If you say so." she said still doubting me before cleaning another glass.

"Ugh!Mira,I'm so bored! Is there anything to do?" I said laying my head down on the counter.

"Why don't you get a job to go on?" she suggested.

"I just came back on a job the other day and I don't want to go on another one! What do I doooo!?"

"Oi, shrimp! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!"

I turned around to see Gajeel at a nearby table , the top half of his body sprawled out across it.

"If you want to sleep so bad then go home and lay on a bed instead of on a freaking table!!!!!!" I screamed in his ear.

"Tch. Now that I'm awake and most likely won't be able to fall back asleep." He paused his sentence to glare at me causing me to sheepishly smile and shrug slightly."Anyways, Mira, do you have anything to do?" He asked looking over to her.

Mira was staring at us and then suddenly a creepy smile broke out on her face making me scared(She can be the devil at times!).

"I have something for you~ and (y/n) since she's so bored right~? Just wait right here till I get back~!" She said before skipping off to the back of the guild somewhere. She returned with a small box which she hid as she got closer to us. She stood in front of me and Gajeel and pulled the box out from behind her and shoved it at me.

"What is this Mira?"

She sighed exasperated.

"It's a pocky box (y/n)."

"Is it food?" I asked shaking the box while Gajeel stared at me.

"Yes. It's food. And I have a game you play with it!"

"A game? I like games!" I said instantly brightening up.

Mira took the box and opened it pulling out another bag and opening that before pulling out a stick with chocolate on it. (Who knows where this is going?^•^)

"Ok, so you and Gajeel each put one end in your mouth then start eating until one of you pull away! The person who doesn't is the winner!"

"Oh! That sounds fun! Want to do it Gajeel?! I bet I'll win!" I said oblivious to what would happen.

"N-no shrimp! We aren't going to play that game!" He said freaking out.

"Please Gajeel! I'm bored and hungry and it sounds fun." I said making a puppy face.

"Tch fine shrimp. You owe me." He said his face turning light red.

"Yay! Give me a Pocky Mira!"

"Here you go!" She handed us a Pocky stick while smiling devilishly.

I got to take the end with the chocolate while Gajeel got the plain side and we started the game.Still oblivious I kept eating until I bumped nosed with Gajeel and finally started to see what Mira was trying to do, but refusing to give up and lose to Gajeel I continued eating until there was less than half an inch of Pocky left between our mouths touching. As soon as they touched I flinched back and put my hand on my mouth.

"Aww. Gajeel wins. I was hoping that you would win (y/n). Hmm, oh well... wanna try again?" She asked holding out the box.

I took the box and Mira ran off saying something about getting a camera. When I looked up at Gajeel his face was bright red and his hand was covering his nose and mouth.

"Heehee, sorry I made you do that. I had no idea it would turn out like that and when I figured out I really wanted to win so I didn't pull away but it wasn't that bad right... was it? I didn't think it was bad but I didn't think it was good either I mean I kinda sorta in a way forced you to do this an-mmmm"

Gajeel covered my mouth with his hand without looking at me and slowly pulled it away like he was afraid I was going to start talking again.

"Hehe sorry I tend to babble when I'm nervous like I'm doing now. It's always been something I needed to fix an-mmmm..."

"Start fixing it then. My ears are starting to hurt." He said still not looking at me although his face was still fairly red.

"Sorry again..." I said taking his hand off my mouth. "So...wanna go on a date?"

"Hm!?" He asked clearly shocked I was this straight forward.

"Want. To. Go. On. A . Date?"

"Yes! Um hm. I mean sure that would be nice shrimp."

"Hehe meet me tomorrow at the party! Dress nice!" I said standing up and running out taking the box of pocky which

"Yeah." Gajeel said also standing up and leaving.

Meanwhile...

"I found a camera! Finally!"

Mira ran back out to the guild hall to find both (y/n) and Gajeel gone. Then sulked about not finding the camera quick enough to capture a picture.

The end!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! So I couldn't update yesterday cause wattpad was being weird and wouldn't let me update, don't know why, I couldn't save anything either so I had to write the whole chapter again so I might not update again today so if I don't HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'll write a Halloween chapter tomorrow! Bye bye! Trick-or-treat safe! Don't go to houses without their lights turned on! Don't accept drugs! (Some people give this out! Like seriously, why?) Remember to never eat opened candy! Have fun! ^•^~t