Loke x Shy! Reader

Requested by: Koizumi_
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov

~~~~~~~~

This morning when you woke up, you noticed that Loke had already left for the guild and that he'd left his lunch at home. Deeming that leftovers from last night wasn't good enough for him to eat, you made him a bento and carefully packaged it before heading out the door to deliver it to him.

Once arriving at the guild, you could hear the yelling of the mages behind the closed doors. You carefully pushed the door open in hope that you wouldn't hit anyone. Luckily, no one noticed yuor arrival... except Cana.

"Loke, your girlfriend is here with your food!!" Cana announced to the whole guild.

"Ah, (y/n)! You didn't have to waste your precious time on me, darling." Loke said waving you over to his table where he sat with many (many) girls (who were now glaring at you).

"I saw you left your lunch at home and so I decided to make you a better one instead of making you eat leftovers." You mumbled approaching him.

"Since you took the time to make me a lunch and bring it for me, let's share!" he replied asking the girl sitting next to him to move over so that you'd have a space to sit.

"Nonono, it's ok, I was just going to drop this off and leave." Once you said this, his admirers quickly smiled at him and tried to regain his attention.

"(Y/n), that wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand. Come here, we'll enjoy your wonderful food together." Loke pat the seat next to him.

"Besides, you know I don't bite...much" He smiled winking at you causing your cheeks to brighten.

You sat down in the chair beside him and put your wrapped lunch onto the table in front of him. He wrapped his arm around the chair pulling you closer to him and put his hand on your head leaning it onto his shoulder.

"Um, Loke?" You whispered to him, in fear that the fangirls would attack.

"Yes my darling?"

"I'm a little uncomfortable with all of the glaring."

"What glaring?" Loke looked up and noticed that all of his admirers were in fact, viciously glaring at you.

"I'm sorry ladies, but me and (Y/n) would like to have a private lunch if you don't mind."

One by one they grumpily stood up and left the table, leaving you in peace.

"Now, where were we?" Loke asked turning to you. "Right, eating."

He carefully took the box out of the fabric wrap and took of the lid of the box before grabbing a pair of chopsticks.

"Open~" Loke brung a piece of food up to your mouth and made little cooing noises.

"Loke, I'm not a child. You don't need to feed me." You turned your head away from him.

"Aww, (Y/n)! I'm just trying to show you my love and affection!" Loke said pouting. "I'll let you feed me too..."

"Fine, just this once, okay?" You sighed giving in.

"Yay! Open wide~"

You reluctantly opened your mouth allowing him to put the food in.

"There! That wasn't so hard was it?" He gave you the chopsticks so that you could feed him too.

"Not for you, you extroverted pervert." You said stabbing a piece of food and feeding him.

"You're so cute when you're shy." Loke commented stroking your hair "Which is all the time ofcourse." He added while chuckling.

"Shut up."

"I love you" He said pecking your lips

"I love you too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Extra (in 3rd pov)*

"Sheesh, when is this gonna end? I feel sick watching these youngsters be together." Said Macao on Loke and (Y/n) who were sitting at their table feeding each other food and cuddling.

"That's just 'cause you're a lonely person." retorted Wakaba

"Who're you callin' lonely... lonely."

"You, that's who I'm callin' lonely."

"Alright, listen here lonely, you're the lonely one not me."

"No, you're the lonely one."

"No, you are."

"No, you are."

They both looked at each other in realization.

"...We're so lonely!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!!

GIRLS TALK BOYS IS SO AMAZING!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

BYEZZZ~ t