Loke x Reader Fluff

Requested by: MissTigerLover
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov
~~~~~~

"Babe, are you ok?" Asked Loke.

"NO! I'M NOT OK!" You said into a pillow. You were laying face down in your bed, half on and half off the bed.

You had just came back from the funeral of your beloved friend, Mr. Fishy. It was a good three years, but sadly you forgot to feed him...Rest in Peace Mr. Fishy...

Loke sat beside you on the bed and stroked your hair.

"Ok, you know what? I'm going to go out and get some stuff, and when I get back we'll have a relaxing day. Just laying on the sofa watching movies all day, is that ok?" He asked helping you sit up. You leaned against him for support.

"Yeah... that sounds nice..."

"Ok, I need to go get something. I'll be right back." Loke said kissing your forehead and leaving. When you heard the door shut you laid back down and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
When you woke you felt a blanket draped over you and the sound of people talking in the background. You assumed that Loke had gotten back and tucked you into bed before going to watch tv in the living room.

You stood up with the blanket around you and slowly walked to the living room. The tv was on, quietly playing a tv show while Loke was nowhere to be seen. You looked in the kitchen to find him setting up the table.

He'd cooked your favorite food set it out on the table nicely. He put a fancy table cover under the food and lit several candles as well as a vase of your favorite flowers.

Loke looked up when he heard you come in.

"(Y/n)! You're awake!" He put down the dish he was holding and walked over to you and kissed you quickly. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, better than before. What is all of this?" You said gesturing to the table.

"This?" He paused to turn around and look at the table. "It's my turn to cook isn't it?"

"Well yeah, but usually when you cook it's a box of frozen food."

"Yeah... but I wanted to try something new! Let's not worry about that! Come come, I have the whole evening planned out for us!" Loke said guiding you to the table, one hand on your back, the other holding your hand.

"Ok, ok, slow down!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Here, have another bite." Loke said holding some more food to your mouth.

"Ugh, no. I'm too full, and that's a lot coming from me. You know how much I love my food."

"Fine, then let's take a relaxing stroll to the park."

"Seriously?! I just ate and you're already asking me to excersize?! Wwwwhhhhyyyy?! Can't we just lay on the sofa and watch netflix?"

Loke sighed before rolling his eyes playfully.

"Ffiiinneee. Let's go." He walked over to your chair and scooped you up in his arms before walking into the living room and putting you on the sofa. He sat down and put his arm around you.

"Thank you for doing this Loke." You said snuggling closer.

"Anything for you (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#netflixandchill *wiggles eyebrows*

Lol, just kidding!!!! Maybe...

And they left the TV on the whole time they ate dinner! Imagine the bills!! Lol>•<

Yeah, it's been a crazy week. We got highschool visits this week which means that the time for change is close!!!! I also have 5 major projects that I just got this week: Spanish children's book, lab write up, who+ what project, build a website, and science fair is soon!!!! Gahhhhh so much work!!!! I also have state testing in a couple month, oh the joy.

And I've also been talking to people more which is weird cause I'm an antisocial weirdo. Yeah, I've been talking to this girl who I'm friends with but don't talk to often and this one guy in my math class and a popular guy bumped into me and apologized and started to walk but paused and turn around to say "Hey t, I heard that you were going to be library assistant with me next term." and then he held up a fist bump thing, yeah...

WELCOME TO THE AWKWARD ADVENTURES IN THE LIFE OF MEEEEE!!! {chap. 765000000 out of ?????}

Lol, I didn't even know that he knew me and our previous encounter was something I won't talk about now because this a/n is so long holy cow!!! But maybe I will in the next chap.

Bye!~t