Gajeel x reader

Requested by:HybridSlayerRyn , Ashleydinkleman

3rd pov

~~~~~~~~~

"Oi, (Y/n) I'm back." said Gajeel entering the small home that he called his. He looked around for the person he had just called out for but saw no sign of her. The house was clean, meaning she'd been here recently (no offense to guys, but the ones I know are messy af). He soon found her in their bedroom laying and reading a book. He laid on top of her gaining her attention and annoyance.

"Get of you butt, you're too heavy." (Y/n) said putting down her book trying to push him off.

"Gihi, not until you say hi." Gajeel said not budging.

"Tch, hi. Now get off fatty."

Gajeel chuckled lightly and reluctantly rolled over laying next to (y/n). They laid in silence enjoying each others companies for a while before (y/n) offered to give Gajeel a massage in return for one which he accepted.

~~~~~~meanwhile at the guild~~~

"Pantherlilly! You're back! Where's Gajeel?" Said Levy. (As much as I ship ReaderxGajeel, Gajevy is bae, sorry, no, ok)

"Gajeel went home, he didn't want any food." Said Panther Lilly.

" Hey! Let's go visit Gajeel and give him some food!" Said Natsu.

"To think about it, we've never seen Gajeel's house before." Said Lucy.

" True. Only Pantherlilly, (y/n), Levy, Juvia and maybe Master have visited him after all." Said Erza.

"I wanna go to Gajeel's house!"

*cue fighting* *cue Erza stopping the fight*

At the end, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Happy, Carla, Levy, and Pantherlilly went to Gajeel's house.

~~When they arrived~~

"Oi, Gajeel? You there?" Gray asked as he knocked on the door.

"Move over, ice princess." Said Natsu pushing Gray out of the way.

"Who are you calling princess, flame brain?" Gray asked bonking heads with Natsu.

"Both of you move." Said Erza moving forward. Out of fear, Gray and Natsu became besties.

Pantherlilly stepped foward and unlocked the door. They all entered the small house and began looking for Gajeel when...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, that's it guys! Bye!~t

Jk! Lol! ^•^
Continue reading! (I feel so awkward writing the next part!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That feels nice... yeah, right there...."

They heard a voice coming from the room they were about to open. Lucy, who was about to open the door, let go of the handle and took several steps back. The others gathered around the door. (WHYYYYYY?!?!?!SORRY I IZ WEIRD)

"When is it my turn! I've been doing this for half an hour! My hands are tired!" Said a female voice that sounded familiar.

"Fine. Let me up first, then lay down."

There was shuffling then a sigh.

" Gajeel, move higher...mhm... that feels nice...harder! You're being too gentle, I'm not a glass doll y'know!"

The other Fairy Tail members quickly realized it was (y/n) and their eyes widened and their faces turned red because of what they were witnessing.

"Tsk, this is what I get for agreeing with you." Gajeel's voice said followed by a little laugh from (y/n).

The others quickly bolted out of the house back to the guild.

~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~

When (Y/n) entered the guild she was pulled to a table by Lucy with Erza, Levy, Juvia, Carla, and an embarrassed Wendy sitting there.

"Um, I was going to go eat but okay... what's up?" She said getting comfortable in the chair which was currently not the easiest thing to do due to the dozen eyes set on her.

"So... how's it going with Gajeel..." asked Lucy. *facepalm*

"Good, why do you ask?" (Y/n) asked suspiciously.

"WE HEARD YOU AND GAJEEL-SAN AT YOUR HOUSE YESTERDAY!" admitted Wendy not being able to hide it anymore also catching the attention of everyone else in the guild, including Gajeel.

"What?" She asked confused. "You guys were at our house? When?"

The other's faces turned red.

"Um, when you and Gajeel-san were..." replied Wendy not being able to continue.

"You and Gajeel are really loud when you're doing IT! Lucky neither of you live in Fairy Apartments or nobody would be able to sleep!" Said Natsu obnoxiously while laughing.

"W-what?!" Said Gajeel and (y/n).

"Yeah! You and Gajeel were really loud yesterday!" Natsu said. The guild was silent...

" We didn't do anything yesterday..." (y/n) mumbled through a facepalm.

"Oh...oops..." says everyone who heard what happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~The End For Real!~~~~
Welp, that's it, longest one I've written in a while! It was originally gonna be for Laxus but, I have another idea for his which I am writing currently, and Gajeel's had no idea so YOLO! BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS!!!!

Lol, excuse my weirdness. I won't be updating until next week maybe? I don't know yet cause I have a late opening this week and may have time to write, but not sure... Im also 100% caught up on Fairy Tail and watched Diabolik Lovers season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW I have a weird dick shape drawn on my leg, I've had it sense fri. And it won't come off! I also bought 50 shot glasses for an art project so yeah... thanks for reading this weird update on my life (if you're still reading this) .

Um, vote,comment, share, request, peace out! Bye!~ t